Y&R: Week of July 19, 2010

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This, along with a lot of other things (Phillip's return, the bizarre lack of knowledge about Billy's background, et al) makes me think that MAB knows sh!t all about the show after the time she stopped working there.

• Members

I have to say, I loved having a show today with basically most of the Y&R vets. (Nikki, Victor, Nina, Cricket, Paul, Michael, Katherine) If future shows involved more vet scenes like todays episode, it would almost make me forget about how terrible the writing is! I really enjoyed Crickets scenes with Kay, Paul and Michael, as well as all the flashbacks of her. (cept im sorry, but did not like Nina with short hair!...) And i also liked the fact (and this is my dorkiness showing) That Cricket asked about Lauren and bought up Sheila's name, which makes sense considering her brother Scott Grainger was once married to her.

• Members

I don't actually remember Nina having that short of hair, that must have been back in '01 when Nina left. Poor Tricia Cast was seen in that hideous magenta dress for six years in the opening credits until she got "sexy" with Francesco Quinn's Tomas:

Hey Maria, do we get any of these flashbacks the way Braeden runs the show these days?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcASR9PoRsY

Archived