Y&R: Week of July 19, 2010

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It reminds me of a dress my drunken aunt would wear..just awful!

So lets see...JB character is Nina's long lost son who wants revenge on Chance because he got all of Nina's love. Am I close?? Those scenes with Branson and Driscoll were hot!! I feel like it's Jon Linstrom vs Scott Bryce and Maria chose Jon...ugh!

• Members

Nuh uh! Nikki = groovy!

0486401200.jpg

Reynalods+1960%27s.jpg

1971_ad_for_sears_clothes.jpg

The softer side of Sears.

Gotta say, Driscoll and Branson are smouldering. When Ronan was quietly threatening Chance, I thought Chance was going to kiss him.

• Members

If Heather is so worried about Ronan, than why doesn't she ask her PI father to watch her.

There is a lot of gay subtext even without the gay characters. There is Chance/Ronan, Daniel/Kevin, Billy/Cane, and JT has always pinged for some. Who could forget Danny Romalatti.

• Members

Nobody is talking about the best parts of the episode -- Nina, Cricket, Paul and Michael.

While it was SOOOOO weird seeing Paul and Cricket happily reminiscing about "the good times" with Michael (what, Maria, no flashbacks of Michael holed up in the wall of Cricket's apartment? Or plotting with Isabella to destroy Cricket's marriage?), it was cool seeing CLB look genuinely happy to be in scenes with LLB and DD.

And we can never say this enough: Doug Davidson is still a sexy, sizzling fox. It was especially obvious in the scene with Grambo, and when he started laughing and giggling with LLB. Oh, and Tricia Cast is The Awesome. THESE are the characters we want to see, Maria.

Grambo coming in on that stud horse and then slowwwwwwwly and gingerly getting off it = me :lol:

Archived