Y&R: Week of July 19, 2010

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Someone mentioned the GREAT character of the 90s recently around here - one couldn't put it any better. These characters have history (and are thwon more or less under the bus right now...) and could still tell so much story if MAB shows interest in exploring it...

The DA MAN-Victor scenes get more ridiculous the older Braeden gets. I thought such moments were off ten years ago when KAy Alden couldn't control her libido, but now it is just painful.

• Members

I can't believe I never noticed this, but Ronan, Chance, and Heather all look ridiculous being law enforcement officials. They look like little kids playing dress up, especially Heather. Too bad Paul can't be involved in this storyline. Maybe the show should have had Chance as a business man and JT as the detective.

Today's episode made it sound like Nina and Katherine had a strained relationship when last year they got along fine and Nina was going to write a screenplay about Katherine's book.

• Members

I was thinking today too that Nina once had a major rivalry with Victoria that was built and played out for a good decade, now I can't even see them being rivals...the intensity of it all and the complex psychological features would be entirely absent today.

Archived