Y&R: Week of July 19, 2010

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Woah, so Ronin could be Nina's son, the son that she gave up in the 80's? And Christine's involved too? Loved the flashbacks today - that was some good melodrama! I was totally captivated by Rose DeVille. LMAO at Christine's glasses - that was outrageous. :lol: I am very intrigued by this storyline now that Christine/Paul/Nina are involved. Looking forward to see how everything unfolds.

• Members

Call me nuts (you know you do already!), but I really believe Bill Bell never allowed Nina to find her son for a reason. Yearning for the child she never knew has been an integral part of Nina's overall motivation as a character. Take that away, or resolve it, and what she does have? IMO, her personal arc or journey would be over.

Then again, I'm a big believer in thwarted romances and unresolved issues, so....

• Members

It will unfold in 5 seconds with Ronin becoming a murder ...serial rapist.....sound familliar???........

Yup...I love the fact that she never found her baby. It added a mystery....the unknown. Not that I dont mind it being solved but not by Maria.

• Members

I love how everyone predicted that Ronan was Nina's son as soon as Branson was cast.

Once again, another thread Bill Bell left over that this current writing team will f.uckk up, like every other DNA or long lost child story they've told. And there definitely seems to be one every 4 months with this writing team. Remember how some were excited about Tucker and Phillip IV coming back? LOL! Yeah we saw what happened there...

This show is so predictable and bad.

Archived