AMC: Casting news

• Members

Doesn't specify if it's Male or Female. This sounds like a female version of David, but the word "Charming" makes me think it's a male. I hope it's a male, because AMC needs more of those. This character could be used in the Angie storyline, a rival for David, or hey maybe he is a new love interest for Kendall? Maybe she has some heart problems again, and he's her savior. lol.

• Members

David really does need someone who is more like him, I wouldn't mind it if that's the route they are going. They keep trying to put him with people that are opposites from him (though I do like D/G so much, but thats just sinking lower and lower..). I wonder who they would cast for this role. Hopefully, not another newcomer. Get a known soap Actress.

• Members

I think it's a new man for Kendall. I'm thinking David will be hookingup with Liza.

It could be, but I really really hope not. It is way to soon for Kendall to be jumping into a relationship with someone else, IMO. And theres still the possibility that Thorsten Kaye will work out a deal with AMC.

I would love David/Liza

• Members

It could be, but I really really hope not. It is way to soon for Kendall to be jumping into a relationship with someone else, IMO. And theres still the possibility that Thorsten Kaye will work out a deal with AMC.

I would love David/Liza

Since when can Kendall be without a man for 5 seconds? Unless Zach "Dies" Kendall won't be waiting around.

Exactly! I'm surprised Kendall hasn't popped another kid yet.

Yeah I don't see it being a love interest for Kendall. Maybe a replacement for David, since VI's contract is up soon and he said that he'd evaluate things when school was out. I wonder if VI is up for moving to CA?

The "evaluation" you heard on The View concerned moving his family to LA. It doesn't have anything to do with him quitting the show.

• Members

Omg what a joke that would be if AMC replaced VI!

Since when can Kendall be without a man for 5 seconds? Unless Zach "Dies" Kendall won't be waiting around.

ugh lol. im hoping AMC will have her single for a while if Zach isn't around. Crossing my fingers. Probably not

Archived