Y&R: Beau Kayzer 1976 foldout poster insert from "Touch that Feeling"

• Members

Here are all the glorious photos from the foldout poster insert.... take not of the picture of them around the piano.. that is Beau's producer, Ben Wiseman and none other than Evie Sands collaborating on the album. the final photo is the best of all, quintessential 70's beefcake pose!

beau01.jpg

beau02.jpg

beau03.jpg

beau04.jpg

beau05.jpg

beau06.jpg

beau07.jpg

beau08.jpg

beau09.jpg

beau10.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You betcha!! I just LOVE that last one, laying on the shag, posing with the phone, his shirt undone... it don't get better than that! All these waxed, tweezed metrosexuals with chiseled abs need to look and LEARN what sexy is all about. This looks like a hot MAN, not a mannequin in Macy's window.

• Members

He looks like Ernestine's filthy boyfriend. :lol:

I really wish they did more with Brock. Even when he came back a few times to see Mackenzie when AshBash first started, he had a certain intensity, although his looks weren't there anymore.

• Members

On a show that tries to pass off Victor as the biggest stud around, Brock deserves some loving.

I know Jeanne Cooper used to joke that Brock was gay -- that would be a good story...we all know that's going to happen.

• Members

It was about 10 or 15 years ago. Jeanne said that she used to joke with Beau Kayzer because she was convinced that Brock was gay.

I will say that Brock's returns, brief as they are, have been some of the few I've enjoyed over the past few years, along with Nina (when she's not around Chloe), and Dina.

Archived