OLTL: James and Ford Spoiler

• Members

In the July 12th prevue for OLTL, it states that Inez Salinger gives the $50,000 to a nurse to pay for her sons', James' and Ford's, hospital bills. I find this interesting only because I like both Ford brothers and Inez.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gotcha. So she had Ford when she was pushing 10. IIII see. :rolleyes: Oh right, so this means that the Ford brothers are half boricua. Who says there isn't racial diversity in Lla-Lla-Llanview? :rolleyes:

Wow guys, THREE brothers, a mom, and a dad any week now, an insta-family. So far, Ford's abs have put four actors into work.

• Members

I'm not sure how this makes Jessica Leccia feel (well, beyond being happy to have a job!) -- all her kids are 30 years old and none of them can act. This has been a nothing role. Since she is playing an older woman, how long before she's killed off (perhaps taking a bullet for Nathesulah)?

This is so ridiculous. Is there any better example of how misogyny is seen as being hot stuff? Ford's very ugly behavior towards pathetic Langston is rewarded with an entire family and with Ford being passed off as the show's new star.

• Members

I can easily ignore logic and common sense while watching the soaps but this is ridiculous.

Jessica Leccia looks her age which is not even 35 (I think)

I will laugh so hard the first time Ford calls her Mama (please let there be lots of inappropriate chemistry, that is the only way I'll ever enjoy this scenario :lol: )

• Members

What a nasty thing to say about the O'Neill sisters. :lol: At least they were all related from the start, and Connie and Didi seemed OK. I've only ever seen the second Joy, who seemed to have some kind of stupido vibe.

They remind me more of the Santi.

• Members

:lol: It just seems odd to me, the concept of THREE same-sex sibings brought on the scene at relatively the same time, like the O'Neill sisters. But totally, I would have of course preferred them.

So is Nate's last name Salinger too? I'd peg him as the middle child based on looks and I'm assuming he's Robe..., Bobby and James' half-brother. I guess we'll see how that all went down. Love child mid-marriage, passed the kid off as Mr. Ford's at first, got found out, took Nate and ran off with Salinger guy leaving Bobby and James to fend for themselves, Bobby to have no respect for women, major guilt for Inez...

• Members

Eli probably ran her off the road while he was driving underage, and she fled in terror because he shot her car with a paintball or dropped a bowling ball on her car or whatever those brats on Picket Fences did.

• Members

Inez/Ford officially unseats Dixie/JR as the mother/son pairing requiring the most suspension of disbelief.

I don't know any actress with a better excuse to let herself go and party like a rock star. They keep casting her like she's Elaine Stritch.

• Members

I thought Jessica Leccia was 40. The way she looked when she first appeared on OLTL made her look older. Hey, if I could use to Dante/Olivia on GH, then I could get use to this.

And why do people think the actor who plays Nate is 30? lol I cant seem to find the age of either Lenny Platt nor Nic Robuck.

Archived