OLTL: James and Ford Spoiler

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been going back and forth with that, that's why I broke and just threw uncle out there in the OLTL thread. Having him be the dad is the clunkiest storytelling that ever clunked (how many aliases does dude have??). But Ford's reaction to him was telling, and for real, is poor wittle Ford that under Daddy's thumb?? The man beat you within an inch of your life! Again, bad storytelling, and Ford is suddenly yet another innocent victim of a DADD (Despicable ABC Daytime Daddy).

• Members

I think he looks late 20s, but facially, Ford has an older look to me.

When they were trying to sell the Di/Dixie story on AMC, Kelli Giddish is about half a year younger than Jacob Young.

• Members

Agreed. I predict that they will be prominently cited in the future articles about OLTL's final blows leading to cancellation. I hate to even say such a thing, but I can see that. Why should these three brothers get to eat such a chunk of show, that just cannot happen, they do not deserve to dominate the youth scene with even Cole as an acccessory, Matthew probably all but forgotten. To me, this seems like a very concerted effort to create an instantly successful group of young male leads, specifically appealing to the teen girl fans. Making them all related, a family :rolleyes: , supposedly appeals to more traditional minded soap fans and supposedly makes us take them more seriously as they don't fall into the category of the parade of random young guys who have breezed in and out of town every summer for the past decade. They're going for a Vega thing here.

• Members

It is bullshit. What the hell has Ford done to deserve a family? He is hot and all, but COME ON!

Ron Carlivati just continues to disappoint me :(

The Ford Brothers are about to be shoved down our throats while guys like Ross, Sky, Nash, and Jared were either made psycho or killed off. <_<

Archived