We Love Soaps Liz Hubbard video interview

• Members

Part 1. She talks about her first soap role (GL), briefly about the Doctors, her being hired for Lucinda on ATWT (she says she never even met the producer because the producer at the time didn't want to see actors), the hot tub scene. She says she sees Lucinda more as being in moments now, as Lucinda has no long stories. She tried to get the show to do a story where Lucinda would go back to school, but they didn't go along.

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2010/07/we-love-soaps-tv-49-elizabeth-hubbard.html

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hubbard seems so..."Lucindaish" in a more quiet, laid back way. They must have created Lucy's sense of humor from EH..."Then we had a change of management, and they never heard from me again!!!"

I do wish the interviewer would follow up on things..if EH wasn't such a good interview they would have totally dropped her improv of the hot tub scene but we still dont know how she almost got fired because of it! Was Marland bitchy if someone changed his writing??? Would love to know what she thought of Marland, Caso, Behr and Gautman.

Lucinda back in school, eh, not so much, but Lucinda taking on a bunch of young execs and training them would be good.

• Members

I want to hear more about her work on THE DOCTORS just to see if my hunch (that her on-screen love interest, Gerald Gordon, must've been a pain to work with) is correct. ;-P

Lucinda producing (w/ Lily and Kim) and hosting an "Apprentice"-esque reality series would've been off the chain.

Archived