AMC: Ryan Spoiler From New SOD

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually have been enjoying Ryan (gasp) a lot since Greenlee left (that horid Rylee coupling made both characters very unenjoyable to watch!), so I wouldn't mind seeing the two of them interact.

And this is more evidence that the show is backing off on Ryan/Julia, pursuing Julia/David instead (my prediction, at least).

• Members

Haha - kinda...He had the best daytime couple on TV for awhile with Gillian IMO - but she did get shot and died while being with him...sooo.

Anyway not sure if I'll like Di and Ryan - I think Julia/David could be interesting. I'm still thinking Di will be pretty wrapped up in this Dixie story though ---will she have time for Ryan? Will Ryan take her under his wing and tell everyone to back off her? If that's the case, then that's the Ryan I don't like and he'll again be an annoying ass.

Guess we'll have to see...

• Members

TPTB are so dumb sometimes. As it turns out Ryan and Julia have gone over pretty well so far, and they already dropped the story before their scenes really started airing and have been working instead on Ryan/Di and David/Julia. Shouldn't they have waited 1st to see the reaction?

Anyways, my prediction is both Julia/David and Ryan/Di will flop and they will quickly revert to Ryan/Julia.

• Members

I agree Agnes. Julia and Ryan aren't bad. I'll have to see about Ryan and Di.

As far as David with Julia, NO WAY lol. Those characters IMHO aren't believable together and just don't match together. David is a villain!! I don't believe David is the type of character TPTB want with Julia as a serious love interest. I doubt the audience will want it either. Just doesn't work for me at all.

• Members

I am willing to give it a chance but yeah I agree pretty muvh with everything that has been said, Ryan and Julia are working for me, making Ryan actually tolerable to watch and Di is already strong enough on her own, she doesn't need to be paired with him plus she's got this whole Dixie is alive story.... but LOL if it keeps Ryan and Kendall apart, then I am all for it.

Archived