AMC: Musings from Cady McClain in the new SOD

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cady sounds very interested in getting back to the swing of things at AMC. Let's hope this is good!

And GOOD that the vets are being featured more! I mean...am I crazy, or does it seem that Palmer...is going to have...a STORY? And from the spoilers, it seems like its gonna be FRONTBURNER? With OPAL? And KRYSTAL?

And the congregation sang...

• Members

So he has been taping alot Britney? That is awesome! Well it sounds like him and Krystal team up against Adam and Palmer then proposes marriage to Krystal lol.... Erica would slap him you'd think with his close alignment to the Kanes he'd hate the Carey women..... damn I guess Palmer is just a horny old man :lol:

• Members

OMG, I LOVE Cady McClain...I just can't wait to see more Dixie onscreen!

Interestingly enough, she didn't mention Vincent Irizary with whom she's looking forward to seeing and working with again. I know she can't mention everyone, but she was heavily involved with him the last year or so she was on...and didn't she request to work more with him? You'd think she might mention him...

• Members

Yeah at the time Cady pushed for the affair with David..... the story didn't go over well with most, because well most of AMC's core fanbase were and still are Tad and Dixie fans.... I didn't mind it, I mean it was different than the same go around but in my eyes Tad and Dixie do belong together.

• Members

:lol: yeah didn't it though... LOL oh well I am not gonna sit here and automaticlaly assume its gonna be a bad story, when it really hasn't even started. I am confident Dixie will not turn into a Ryan... I mean Ryan is one in a million ;)

Archived