Clementine Ford Possibly Leaving Y&R

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They will hire some GL names. Not sure they've hired anyone from ATWT though.

After the way Sheffer wrote her into the ground on ATWT I would hate to see what he'd do with her this time. Some of the most pointless, stupid, pathetic stories ever on that show he handed to her and to Paul Leyden.

I can't see her working on Y&R, especially not after the humiliating stuff they gave Marcy Rylan, who is a knockoff Terri.

• Members

Well, I kind of was growing onto Ford's Mac with her pairing with JT, but for the most part Mac's return and Ford have never worked. Disaster after disaster plagued her return. Hell I wouldn't have minded Kinsey back in the role.

As for the rest, well let the bloodbath commence.

I believe Sharon Case was on ATWT too before becoming Sharon #6. Terry Lester of course was on ATWT after quitting as Jack.

• Members

Has anyone found any sources that confirm this? I read this on another forum and thought that it was in CBS SID. I thought that if she was fired then Thad would have been let go with her so their characters can ride off into the sunset.

If she is gone then it's pretty fast that they are getting rid of a bad recast. I took them 2 years to get rid of Sursock and Heinle is still employed.

• Members

Agreed about Clementine. She had a spark in her, and in scenes with JT or in scenes which showed off Mac's happier, practical side, CF shone.

I think she was purposely written as a morose plain jane in order to better showcase the "sparkle" that are Miller, Hendricksen and (LOL) Khalil. Mac's role was to make them look better. She is the bridesmaid, not the bride in the minds of the Y&R IIC.

And ITA 100% on Reigel. Horribly miscast. Annoying voice. Not that great of an actress. Certain soap commentators rejoiced when Vail got fired, saying she couldn't act, but I personally loved her whiskey-soaked voice, pin-up looks, ambition and devotion to her work. I bought that Vail was this insecure young thing who was thrown into the ADA position and was desperate to prove herself, even though she was out of her depth and probably too sexy for her own good.

• Members

Riegel's Heather walks around as if she is too sexy for her own good and knows it. The level of arrogance and smugness that this character has attained since the change is astounding. She literally thinks her sh-t dont stink and Im ready for someone to slap her back into reality

Archived