Clementine Ford Possibly Leaving Y&R

• Members

Cheap, if you are still watching Y&R, wait til you catch Friday's US episode. Feather :lol: dons a nightie and trying to do her best "Vail Bloom at an FHM photoshoot" impression.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CBS Soaps in Depth is saying that they didn't report her being out. They are hearing Lauren's mother will be back later in the summer.

Khalil couldn't sparkle is she was holding sparklers on 4th of July.

I can't imagine them doing this love triangle with Vail in the role now. Chloe is suppose to be the vixen and that would be a hard sell with Vail in the role.

• Members

YES to all of this.

Vail wasnt an oscar worthy actress by any means, however she was perfect in her role. She had lots of moment where she really shines, despite awful writing. They actually made a mistake taking her out of the Jabot world too early, because she really fit in there and was finding her footing. But once she got her footing she did very well. Her and DD also felt like father/daughter.

• Members

I thought her biggest problem was not giving her any friends or even aquantices. With the exception of Adam and Paul, nearly everyone she interacted with was on a professional level. They had her be ADA 24/7 and never gave her anything deeper. She felt so segregated from everyone else instead of being properly integrated. As soon as she leaves the role, now they have Heather interacting with more people and getting involved with stuff outside the courtroom. They couldnt do this with Vail in the role?

• Members

nobody is a believable vixen against CKLily. When they said that Amber was coming on. I was happy because she does her best against other strong characters. Under CK Lily isn't strong. She just there for us to feel pity for. & Want something horrible to happen to the people who mad her hurt.

Me personally, I love it when CKLily in pain. & I cheer on the person that is causing her the pain.

• Members

A lot of arm-flapping and finger-pointing, and Mac would be shoved back at Billy, since the show would want to try yet again to hook ABC viewers and also want to find a pairing for Billy which would not flop. Mac's actual personality, what she has left, would be irrelevant, although I can see the show deciding it's time for Mac to become some kind of promiscuous boozer or something.

Archived