Clementine Ford Possibly Leaving Y&R

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If she werent 7 months pregnant, I would have placed money on MAB hiring Alexa Havins as a recast Mac. For now, they'll probably go after Connie Fletcher

connie-fletcher-photo.jpg

She's so annoying its not even funny. Heather has become so obnoxious and I hate the way ER plays her all smug now. I hope whoever is after the character would quit dragging it out and just kill her already

• Members

I don't mean to say the firings are over, I guess when I think of budget cut or of bloodbaths, I thought they'd get rid of more than just a handful. The show has been working very hard to degrade and phase out everyone who is not the handful of special pets, so I keep expecting that at some point you might see Bergman go, or they will finally admit how much they hate Jess Walton or MTS, or finally stop with the laughable attempts to keep Gloria and Gary Ewing around.

• Members

They see MM as some kind of ratings draw and they also get to use Adam as a plot device for the increasingly worthless Sharon and Sharon/Nick stories, not to mention use him to reinforce Victor's awesomeness.

As for Eden, they see her as a big ABC name and they know Daytime Confidential and Nelson and all the rest are fans of hers. They probably assume they can give her crap and a lot of people won't mind, because the idea is supposed to be wow, look out world, Y&R's gain is ABC's loss, and so on.

Archived