AMC: Thursday, June 24, 2010

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even after the truth comeout Binks trested David better than Babe.

If David had told the truth of Miranda ,Bianca would have been his Daughter 4 life and Miranda would have been his Granddaughter.

Binks was his chance of having a Family and he threw it all away!

We all know Greenlee is going back to Ryan and David and Marissa will be gone soon as well , leaving David all alone!

• Members

I am beginning to wonder how safe VI is as David.

I don't get what makes Madison unlikable with Ryan. I prefer her with Frankie when she had more spunk and angst going on in her life, but so far, she has been very down to earth with Ryan. Heck, she makes him likable. I just hope that she does not get chewed up and spit out by the Rylee machine. No way will Greenlee be pleased to see Ryan happy with someone else so Madison be given some backbone.

• Members

The new writers are setting Madison to be an adopted Kane woman , she'll be fine.

With all her guy bashing amd wanting to go to prison i think her and Binks should have a fling before she goes back to guys.

They are many women who have been abused and put down by men who try women.

• Members

Sorry, I had to make an edit.

I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for Damon. Colby's gone all Sadie Hawkins Day on the guy and Tad's doing everything but annointing the kid at a tent revival in the front yard. It's borderline creepy.

So are they going to just keep mentioning Hilary without us ever getting to SEE her? If so, that's crap.

• Members

I like Ryan and Madison together, even though I liked her with Frankie as well and thought they had good chemistry.

I think that someone is going to either Kill or try and kill David. I think it might depend on what VI decides to do. I remember reading somewhere that he would consider whether or not to stay with the show in the summer after his kids get out of school. Maybe if he doesn't stay they will have someone "kill him off". Or if he does stay we will have a "Who tried to kill David" storyline. I could see some suspects already being lined up for a storyline like that (Jesse, Ryan, Bianca, etc..)

Also Damon has met Kathy/Jenny before. One time he was shown carrying one of them and I think they wanted him to watch a movie with them. But this was before he found out he was their brother.

• Members

:lol: Bullsh...? Thank you. I knew there was a reason I wasn't an immediate fan of yours.

Let me break it down and help you get some facts straight.

Mateo did NOT bring his ex-wife to town. Raquel Dion showed up and crashed Hayley and Mateo's private vow renewal, dropping the news that she never signed the annulment papers. Hayley started leaning on Ryan and eventually flirted with the idea of dating, while Mateo was left to clean up the Raquel mess. There was another time when Hayley had moved out of Wildwind and moved in with Trevor and Janet. Ryan was over and "spilled some water" on his shirt. Mateo showed up to talk to Hayley, who was in her robe, Ryan came downstairs buttoning his shirt and Hayley let him believe she and Ryan were sleeping together. Also, Ryan and Gillian were in a car crash on Halloween after Gillian found out Colby wasn't Jake's daughter and drove off in a fury to tell him. Gillian was thrown from the car, Ryan was trapped in. Mateo pulled him from the car just before the car exploded and went to the hospital with him. In the meantime, Hayley was worried that Mateo did something to Ryan when Ryan didn't show up for their date at BJ's. Then, when she got the news that Ryan was in the hospital, she immediately went there and pelted Mateo with accusations about how he hurt Ryan. Oops, wrong, bitch. He was in a car crash. She was all "I thought he had been in a fight..." and went out to see Mateo, who left after being falsely accused by Hayley. THEN, later, in a semi unconscious state, Ryan kept saying "Mateo... come back" and Hayley, again, started attacking Mateo, saying that he left Ryan to die in the car crash. Oops! Wrong, bitch. Ryan came to and said that it was Mateo who, indeed, pulled him from the wreckage. So, yeah. Hayley was not likable during her time with Ryan.

And Kendall and Ryan were not a popular pairing when they boned each other after Greenlee's death last year. I don't know what show you were watching, but Kendall was the farthest thing from likable.

:lol: You're the majority spokesperson? So that's why Madison and Ryan aren't hitting it off with some viewers? They're afraid Madison's gonna get hurt? Okay.

I don't speak for the majority. I don't speak for the minority. I speak for myself, and Madison is pitiful paired up with Ryan.

• Members

I actually feel bad for Colby in all this or I would if the character had some consistency. Since we've changed actors and personalities so many times it's a little harder. I do feel for her being so open hearted with someone who is no where near ready for what she thinks she's ready for. That whole "never leave me" thing was just. ph34r.gif

• Members

The only decision VI is making is either continuing to commute or relocate his family to LA, not leave AMC. If he does decide to relocate, then he'll need time with the family over the summer in order to make that happen. In addition, his eldest son has recently returned home after an Army tour of duty in Afghanistan, so to that end, a "Who Shot David?" story allows him to possibly be in a coma and on the BB for a bit. VI has been working like crazy ever since the move to LA, so he's earned a nice vacation! :)

Archived