Y&R--Who's Who In Daytime 1982

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know why that pic of Michael Damian and Nancy McKeon's brother made me LOL, just such a blast from the past/very dated moment captured in time.

For some reason I always thought Jerry Douglas was already on Y&R when he did hat scene in Mommie Dearest, and I'm surprised that they didn't mention Marguerite Ray's significant role on Sanford and Son.

I didn't know that Terry Lester could have had Paul and Joanne as in-laws, learn something new every day.

• Members

I hope Mark knows about this, he is a big fan of Lillibet's isn't he?

I am always confused about the timelines. For some reason I thought that the Brooks and Prentisses were already on the way out when Jamie Lyn decided to leave. It sounds like they were still there with no plans of going when she announced her decision. Did their characters leave after Lorie did? Do you think the show made the right decision?

Lynne Topping does look like Victoria Mallory so that wasn't bad casting.

Doug Davidson looks a lot better in recent years than he did here. He looks a bit too androgynous here.

I barely recognized Jeanne Cooper.

I forget that Jill and Andy were involved.

Chris Holder -- I recognize him more from his work on EON a few years later, and on Another World.

Michael Damian looks so young.

Peter Brown, he was fired when Jamie Lyn left? He was the one who was father to Liz Keifer?

How long was John Abbott around before Jerry Douglas took over?

Wings Hauser sings :unsure: I guess they should have had him sing Nadia's Theme for poor Liz.

• Members

They were all gone by the end of the year & it did.

Except one couldn't act & the other was just ok.

It's the hair. He had the Sharon Stone mullet for a LONG time.

Cheekbones!

Other than the hair he was & still is cute.

Year & a half.

Of course.

Dogs are good at howling.

Archived