Y&R Actress in at DAYS

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

Currently, Arianna is in prison. Nicole framed her for the muggings. So Ari could still be in prison in September. Its possible Hope will be revealed by that time to be the mugger and end up in prison. That probably won't happen since Hope has the pills as an excuse. Nicole could go back to prison for framing Arianna. Other options are EJ and Anna if they are revealed by that time to have been Sydney's kidnappers.

• Members

Sounds sort-term...

Unless she's secretly someone else and there's more to who this prison warden really is...

She's left a bad impression on me after the Patty/Emily mess. She can't play a heroine to save her life, she's only appears to be sufficient when she's playing someone with deep psychosis.

• Members

I knew this was Stacy Haiduk before I even opened this thread. I used to like her before she was revealed as Patty, so hopefully a new role and a new show will help. I dont see this being short term, I think she will be revealed as a character from the past or will have a connection to someone on canvas.

It is funny how so many people said she would end up at DAYS. :lol:

• Members

Good camp. Tomlin knows how to work that, sometimes. MAB/Sheffer/Rauch are terrible at camp, especially Sheffer, whose idea of a laugh is men being raped. They kept trying to make us laugh at Patty yet also present her as pathetic and it was just an ungodly mess.

Archived