Y&R Actress in at DAYS

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS is just flat and boring, especially these days. The show has lost its homourous edge. More than any soap, DAYS used to have a sense of humour about itself. Sometimes it was horribly bad, yes, but it was there, and is now missing.

Y&R is boring, but tries so hard to be fun and tries so hard to do outrageous camp, and it just fails.

• Members

Thanks. That's what I get for not putting it in caps. :lol:

I know DAYS is not exactly fun these days, but I think their weird blend of pseudo/unintentional/whatever camp, like this Hope storyline, might suit her. Or if she has scenes with someone like Louise Sorel or Lauren Koslow.

• Members

I think Sony wants to keep her in the fold until things start looking up, plus it appears they sacrified her characters for the Adam character. I don't think Days is going to be getting a visit from the "Budget Cut Grim Reaper" but Y&R sure is. :lol::lol:

• Members

I have a feeling Stacy Haiduk will be playing Kristen Blake DiMera and later on Susan Banks. I think she'll do good in both roles. Susan was always campy to begin with. If not Kristen and Susan, I bet she'll be a new Billie Reed, remember Billie's background in law enforcement.

• Members

I would love to see Kristen/Susan back but only Eileen. Those would be some good flashbacks. Also if anything she would be Susan EJs mom because as Kristen she wouldn't have Tony or John to torment but then again she would have her dad????

Archived