Pictures from ATWT's Wrap Party

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. It was actually quite hard to click on that link! And I'm not a hardcore ATWT fan like some of you here.

What is saddest is to see all these insanely talented and charismatic actors -- very few duds in the ATWT cast -- and what a waste of all that potential. ATWT had the most talented cast in terms of actors. And these characters still have so much life and story left in them! In my humble opinion.

Maura is such a babe. And Billy Magnussen :wub: so are you!

Looks like Peck and Colombani are still an item.

• Members

LOL, Michael. Laurence Lau looks like he just came from a lumberjack convention. I was especially stunned by Jon Hensley slouching around in jeans and what looked like panties on his head. Jesus, Jon. At least Kelley made an effort!

Well, Don Hastings looks dapper and Lesli Kay looks like a star. And Julie Pinson managed squeeze those boobs into something slinky.

• Members

Colombino and Peck look pretty appropriate. Not overly dressed up, but at least not like they're going to a movie. Eric Sheffer Stevens looks like he's running to 7-11 on a summer day.

Pinson and Lesli Kay definitely made some effort.

• Members

Is Julie Pinson trying to turn into Bobbie Eakes?

Cady McClain's hair looks much better. I'm happy that when she's back for the finale her bad hair won't get all the attention.

Billy Warlock still seems to be relatively ageless. He would have fit in well at ATWT.

Given the show's disinterest in bringing back vets I guess I shouldn't be surprised none of them are at the wrap party, but since some old GL faces were at their wrap parties I was still hoping.

Instead, I get Leah Laiman giving the camera crazy eyes :(

• Members

Billy does have a touch of gray, guess that picture in his attic isn't working perfectly. :) Kathryn Hayes is elegance personified. Eva looks very pretty. Maura and Billy have got to stay out of the sun. Cady's dress is just wrong.

I don't have a problem with the cast dressing casually. The party does seem like it is a big time affair. Just a group of friends getting together to say goodbye.

Archived