ALL: They Almost Became

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Laura Allen (Laura #2, AMC) also auditioned For Michelle On GL when NSA was cast

Kamar DeLos Reyes Auditioned for Mataeo On AMC In 95. He was cast On OLTL instead

Patrick Duffy auditioned for Clint On OLTL in 2005

Evan Alex Cole (Hunter, AW) auditioned for Joey On OLTL in 2010

oLTL wanted Ashley Bashium for Shannon McBain in 2004

At One Point Y&R was Interested in testing Kimberly McCullough for Mac But it never came to pass.

• Members

Erin Hershey Presley Was Up For Bridget On B&B when Jen Finnegan Left. Erin was later a contender for Babe & Marissa on AMC, Marah On GL and Claire On GH: Night Shift Season 2

Both Nick Stabile & Nolan North read for Steven Webber on GH when Shaun Benson was cast

ABC originally wanted Terri Conn for ABC's Marissa But her age played afactor so she became Aubrey/Christine on OLTL

Edited by John

• Members

I bet Erika and Robin woulda eaten that up. Steve Kanaly would have been a little more on the mark, but like JVD, would be missing that particular gruff, angry streak that Clint Ritchie had. He was good as Seabone on AMC but he had a gently, sleepy quality that I find in JVD's Clint.

• Members

A couple things:

* I thought Beth Ann Bonner and Alicia Leigh Willis were being considered for the role of Michelle Bauer, not Marah Lewis. There was strong talk in the spring of 2009 that GL was bringing back Michelle. I don't remember any talk of resurrecting Marah, though I could be wrong.

* I'm not sure Edge was interested in Karen Lynn Gorney playing Nicole, but rather Gorney was interested in the role. There was a spread in People in 1981 that featured photos of the Edge cast at the 25th anniversary and Gorney was included in the photos. The article said that she was interested in the role after Jayne Bentzen had departed.

• Members

In a Feb. 1976 TV Radio Mirror, George Reinholt talked about how he and Paul Rauch had initially agreed to wait 3 months after Steve was "killed", to see what would happen. He said that Rauch then talked to him about The Doctors and how NBC was looking for a leading man to fill the space left by Gerald Gordon. Reinholt said he realized he was being used, and began taking other network offers.

• Members

Charles Frank said in a September 1973 interview that he had simultaneously been offered roles on AMC, ATWT, and Where the Heart Is. He said he chose AMC because he thought the role was more challenging, better written, and he joked that he wanted to tell his parents that he was a doctor.