Your ultimate ATWT ending.

• Members

Just say what you want to happen at the last minute at the end of ATWT. I already know mine.

Molly is kissing all over Holden and suddenly Jake walks in and says.."Surprise, I wasn't dead!" and Molly faints. End scene. :(

Also, another funny one. Damien (or whomever her current squeeze is at the moment) waking up next to Lily and surprise...It's Martha Byrne. And, she says. "Wow, I had this really weird dream that I looked different for no reason. Odd huh?"

They were one of my favorite couples. I just would love the thought of them being together after the end.

What's everyone else's ULTIMATE ending for this show? It can be funny, sad, cheesy. Whatever. What do *you* want?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And says "F U C K you Goutman!!"

And Dan Region appears and says "Thank You for Joining us all these years on ATWT"....and turns to Goutman and says..."F u c k You"

And you can hear the cast saying..."Yeah..hit him there""" And you can hear Jean Passanante screaming as the female cast members pull her hair out.....

• Members

I want Lisa, Bob and Kim (since Nancy is gone) having a toast and Bob turns to Kim and finishes with "Goodnight, dear." I wouldn't mind Bob reading the As The World Turns poem that he read a few years ago. I think Irna Phillips wrote it: "As the world turns, we know the bleakness of winter, the promise of spring, the fullness of summer, and the harvest of autumn. The cycle of life is complete."

• Members

Yep...and they have tape of Nancy reading the poem for the 40th show. They could dub it over shots of the entire cast at some party maybe at the LakeView.

Man, the Kim drops dead thing is SICK. Seriously? What, Bob will be like "Lisa, I never loved that dead bitch...let's F**K'

I hope they fail to deal with Nancy being dead. I wanna think of her as well as all of the other characters alive and well in OAKDALE.

I hope they give all characters equal airtime unlike the close of GL with Reva and Josh driving off into the sunset. A CarJack finale would be a major let down and a snub to all other players. Also, I wanna see selfish Emily get preggers.

• Members

LOL...that would be hilarious if the cast did a parody show for the fans..kind of like that old Guiding Plight that Marsha Clark did, using all the GL sets (I am such a dork that I think hearing Bert Bauer say the word "slut," is hilarious!") They could have the camera on one side of the casket, with Bob and Lisa on the other side as we hear Lisa say, "Everyone always wondered how I got so many men," Bob: "I know how," as she starts to kneel down going down from camera view, we hear a "back from the dead," Kim wake up and say, "Now hold on their KIDDOS,"

I think it would be appropriate for them to let Nancy die as the show closes. I mean, Wangner was in her 90's and Nancy would have to be even older. It makes sense that the show fades out after a long and happy life just as Nancy does. Days is doing a big thing for Frances Reid and bringing all the old people back, this would be the time to do it and have the poem read as it is about life and death. Of course, I just dont want the show to end as a tribute to MADD/Gautman/Shafer's ATWT with Carly and Jack reunited ala Josh and Reva, and the fade out.

• Members

Given the torture that these characters have been put through under the post-Marland regimes, I'll take happy ending for everyone. Of course, my happen endings are completely different that what people expect.

Reid: Stays in Oakdale running the new wing. He and the handsome son of one of his patients fall passionately in love.

Carly: Goes to Europe to pursue her fashion design career. Her kids go with her.

Jack: Stays in Oakdale and continues his life as a cop.

Katie: Marries Chris and is happy.

Luke: Decides to get a life and goes college far far away from Oakdale to figure out what to do with his life.

Noah: Is finally put out of his misery and drops dead.

Henry: Comes out of the closet.

Damian: Meets and falls in love with a woman who appreciates his hot sexiness.

Holden and Lily: Reunite and ruin each other's lives until death.

I have run out of ideas. The rest of characters are on their own.

Archived