Your ultimate ATWT ending.

• Members

I like these a lot!

I can't stand Katie and her manwhorish ways. She and Chris have zero chemistry and are as dull as dirt.

I like this for Luke. Add to it that he falls in love with an Italian guy....lol.

I got a big/hard laugh out of this one! And I totally agree with you!

That would be great! And he makes the moves on Reid.

I hope they do reunite even though Martha isn't in the role.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm tired of Katie, but she was kind to Reid so I would like her to have a happy ending. Ideally, I would like Simon to come back and for them to reunite, but he is no where around so Chris will do.

Luke should not fall in love with anyone again until he gets a life, grows the hell up, and quits whining. I was watching some YT clips of Reid today. Other than lust, I can't imagine what he sees in Luke. Gah.

• Members

Sylph God forgive me, but here's what I'd like to do, re: ATWT's finale:

* Emma suffers a stroke and Aaron, Angel, Caleb, Ellie, Ethan, Faith, Holden, Iva, Josh, Julie, Lily, Luke, Natalie, Noah and Seth all rally to her bedside. (M.J. cannot attend, says Iva, because he is getting ready for his first semester at NYU Law School.) During the Snyders' impromptu family reunion, Josh learns that Meg has landed in a mental institution; and Aaron and Holden learn that Caleb and Julie have separated. Julie momentarily threatens Holden and Lily's fragile reconciliation; wiser heads, however, prevail. At the same time, Josh gets to visit Meg after several failed attempts. For the first time, we learn why Josh and Meg's marriage failed: Meg accused Josh's co-worker and friend of trying to rape her, but Josh sided with his friend. Josh admits he was wrong (his friend was later arrested for assaulting his ex-girlfriend) and begs for another chance. But, "all's well that ends well" for the Snyder clan: Emma appears to be on the mend; Holden and Lily, more devoted to each other than ever, decide (after a final talk in the stables, where it all began for the two) to relocate permanently to the Snyder farm in order to take care of his mom; Caleb and Julie reconcile; Seth announces he and Angel are moving to California, where his pilot for a TV series based on his family has been picked up for mid-season; and although Meg, now released from the hospital, frets over a looming custody fight for Eliza w/ Paul and Emily, Josh pledges his total support.

* Chris and Katie are very close to becoming man-and-wife in a double ceremony with Casey and Vienna, who are marrying for the sake of Vienna's baby. The closer the wedding date, however, the colder the feet. At the same time, although Henry insists he is not bothered by Vienna's marrying another man, Barbara senses otherwise. Subsequently, Barbara concocts a plan to get Casey drunk and into bed with her. Casey and Barbara don't actually have sex, but seeing the two together in bed the next morning (the actual day of the nuptials) is enough for Vienna to call off the wedding and run to Henry for comfort. (Unfortunately, Margo also hears about Casey and Barbara's alleged romp and she's ready to go for the proverbial jugular; Barbara talks her down, though.) Finally, when the minister asks if anyone has any reason why Chris and Katie should not be married, both bride and groom impulsively say, "I do!" Katie admits she is afraid they are making a huge mistake; Chris agrees. The two happily announce to gathered family and friends that's the wedding is officially off, and to join them at the Lakewood for their "un-wedding" reception.

* Susan Flannery crosses over as her B&B character, Stephanie Forrester, to make Carly an irresistible offer: her own design house, under the "Forrester Creations" label, to compete with Ambrosia "Amber" Moore's new label w/ Jackie M. (In a wink to the audience, Stephanie tells Carly that daughter Felicia, also played by Lesli Kay, recommended her.) Carly likes Stephanie's promises of bigger budgets, more boutique outlets and unlimited creative freedom enough to give the offer serious thought, but worries what another separation will do to her and Jack. Jack, on the other hand, doesn't wish to stand in Carly's way, so he pretends to be non-plussed. That's enough for Carly to accept Stephanie's offer and begin making plans to relocate to Los Angeles in a huff. Parker plans on accompanying his mom; then, he and Liberty reconcile, while Gabriel reluctantly steps out of the picture. Carly is hurt when Parker tells her he wants to join Liberty in NYC in the fall, but understands he has to live his own life and wishes her son well. In the meantime, Jack's guilt over allowing Carly to walk out of his life yet again manifests itself in the form of "visits" with his dead brother, Brad (Austin Peck). Brad gradually pushes Jack to realize how much he still needs Carly. In the end, Jack gets to Carly and their 18,000 kids mere minutes before their flight to Los Angeles is scheduled to depart. Carly thinks Jack has come to stop her from leaving, but Jack surprises her by announcing he's joining her in L.A.!

Some other ideas (I've expressed two of these in another thread, but I'll go ahead and rewrite them here):

* Tom and Margo learn they are expecting another child. However, the two worry how her age will affect the baby's health and development. Plus, now that most of his children (save for Daniel, who is still away at boarding school) are fully grown, Tom questions whether he is up to the task of raising yet one more. In the end, though, Tom comes around; and at Chris and Katie's "un-wedding" reception, he and Margo learn they are expecting a healthy baby girl, whom they pledge to name Lila for their mothers, Lisa and Lyla.

* Emma's health crisis forces Luke and Noah to really assess their relationship. Although they are back together, are they truly happy? Noah tells Luke about an offer he received to work on a film location shoot in Europe. Luke believes he (Noah) should take the offer, arguing that time and distance will help them decide whether their relationship is worth continuing. Therefore, it would appear that Luke and Noah's story will end on a question mark...oh, and Reid has heard that Noah is leaving town, too. Although it looks as if he could care less, privately, he hopes this will give him another chance to prove to Luke that he is "the one."

* Bob believes the time is right for him and Kim to retire to Arizona, but Kim is simply too reluctant to leave behind their life in Oakdale. Kim and Susan attempt to bury the hatchet in order to help Chris and Katie plan their wedding; however, a sudden health crisis happens for Andy, and Kim must leave town to be at her son's side just as John returns to Oakdale because he has heard whispers of Bob's retirement. John immediately flies to be w/ Kim and Andy, while Bob is left vulnerable once again to Lisa's charms. (An EXCELLENT opportunity to showcase flashbacks of Bob and Lisa, and of John and Kim.) Lisa realizes that, no matter how hard she tries, no one will ever replace Kim in Bob's heart or life. At the same time, John sees how miserable Kim is at the thought of leaving Oakdale, forcing him to put aside his own hopes of reconciling with her. Believing Andy to be in good hands with his mother, John flies back to Oakdale and confronts Bob, saying he is a "damned fool" if he thinks he and Kim can leave everyone behind and be happy in any other place but Oakdale. (John: "This town needs you, this hospital needs you, and as much as it sickens me to admit this, Kim needs you, too.") In the end, Kim comes back home just in time for the wedding (with good news about Andy) and in time for Bob to tell her he has changed his mind about retiring.

* Molly is arrested for killing Silas and given a lengthy prison sentence. On her way to the prison, however, she uses her considerable feminine wiles on the federal agent transporting her in an attempt to elude custody. ... Dusty is glad to see his former legal guardian, John, back in town, but he might not be so glad after John meets Janet for the first time, and sparks fly. ... Lisa is all but ready to call it quits on finding love again when the attractive younger man sitting next to her on their flight to Milan flirts with her. ... Lucinda is tempted to throw her hat into the political ring when one of the candidates battling it out for a Senate seat suddenly takes ill with a heart attack, and his aides offer her as his replacement. ... Alison receives word about dad Larry's new family clinic opening in Chicago, as well as his offer to work alongside him. She's not sure about working for her estranged father, but Susan sees that Larry is making another, sincere attempt at repairing the rift between them, so she convinces her daughter to take his offer. ... Casey realizes almost immediately that Barbara set him up in order to force Vienna back into Henry's arms. At the same time, though, he remembers the intense feelings he felt when he and Barbara kissed the night before; and during the reception, Casey surprises Barbara by whisking her away and kissing her again. In the next moment, Margo sees Barbara and apologizes once more for automatically thinking the worst about her, not realizing what her son and her longtime nemesis have just done. ;-)

Archived