Sabine Singh (AMC's Ex-Greenlee) Cast on OLTL

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You beat me to it, lol came hear to post this...I was going to put the title, "Faux Greenlee Joins OLTL".

Well I don't watch OLTL, but I'm glad Sabine has joined Daytime again. I didn't like her at all as Greenlee on AMC, but I liked her as an Actress. I'm going to watch her on oltl a little bit since I'll be on break from school during the Summer. We'll see how it goes and if it'll grown into anything more. On her Yahoo! Chat Group page and Official Facebook, the person who controls it for her is encouraging fans to write into TPTB in an attempt to have her on the show more, perhaps on contract.

• Members

Yes lol I agree. Who knows how her character will even be yet, people have to wait and see first before they start sending in requests for her to be on longer.

And I wonder why she would even want to deal with ABC Daytime ever again after she was humiliated for weeks by those "Real Greenlee" promos.

• Members

Well good for her. Too bad Elaine Princi didn't luck out on GH or Loving.

They should do some typical David Schtickers and while on the phone with her have him say, "Wait, is this the Real Wendy? :unsure: "

• Members

And that was the year they won their one "Outstanding Drama Series" Emmy... Sure that's not just a coincidence :rolleyes: haha something her rabid fans can phone in about when they explain why she should get more airtime before she's even aired. :ph34r:

Archived