Sabine Singh (AMC's Ex-Greenlee) Cast on OLTL

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Memories...like the corners of my mind..."

So the girl's been on OLTL before, eh? Perfect. Knowing Ron, he'll try to say "Wendy" and that girl are one and the same, like how Marty's nurse Janet suddenly became Lee Halpern after people online recognized Janet Zarish from the earlier role.

• Members

well am personally excited. i liked her as greenlee, and i think she is a good actress. I look forward to this

And since she only had like 2 lines on OLTL in 2002, i doubt anyone who didnt KNOW that would ever recognize her. And either way, it's not like the same actor can't play different roles (ie, Sarah Brown).

• Members

For me Sabine was the most annoying "actress" I've ever had to watch. That over-the-top valley girl voice (which I initially thought was just her take on Greenlee, until she hosted a segment on SoapNet with Cameron Mathison and I realized that's how she actually talks in real life), constantly touching her face because she didn't know what to do with her hands in her scenes...UGH. Hated her.

The only thing worse than Sabine was Sabine + that damn "Apologies" song...although at least that drowned her voice out a bit.

• Members

Someone said something about how it happened on AMC or something, where people recognized someone that played a small role years before?

I was just saying I didn't think anyone would rexognize her from that five second clip where you barely see her face, and even if anyone did recognize her, it's not like it would matter :P

Archived