AMC: Jake/Amanda's Wedding Promo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
RPG is a fine looking man but he just looks dirty on the show. I wish it were mandatory in his contract that he cut his hair and shave bc he looks 10 times hotter when he does. Right now Jake looks gross

• Members

So he can't slick his hair back and shave? For goodness sake, his character is marrying one of the most gorgeous looking women on the planet. It is unbelievable that RPG doesn't have enough ego to try to look halfway decent. And no one at AMC or ABC thought to tell him to clean his nasty looking butt up? This really irks me. I'll never understand how ABC thinks allowing their male actors to be overweight, sloppy, out of shape, and unattractive will attract female viewers. Don't these executives look at their own shows?

• Members

When he says "growing his hair out" just what exactly does he have in mind? :unsure: Is the show aware of this? Once you reach a certain age and look a certain way, I think that ceases to be a viable option.

• Members

Chrishell looks wonderful. I can't believe how much I've grown to like her. When she first came on I couldn't stand her.

Missy Claire, much love sweetie, but you need to step away from the spray tan. You're almost darker than Cornelius. This is AMC not Extreme Home Makeover. Wood stain isn't makeup.

• Members

I adore MCE but concur with every word you said. She beautiful and I don't get why she's aiming to look like Magda in There's Something About Mary.

I was going to trash this promo because I think JAmanduh are the snores but damn, AMC. Liza pulling Damon on top of her! JR pushing Annie up against the wall! Angie fainting! I'll be watching.

• Members

BAHHHH!laugh.gif Magda...TBQH I hope it's just a scene in which she came from a dinner or something, that would explain the tan. I doubt they go JamandUH's wedding. But yes everything after the wedding scenes is what's interesting here. Damon being molested by Liza, JR's nakedwub.gif *god I'd screw him, I really would, would have a gun under the pillow and a taser under the mattress but I'd screw the evil out of him* Angie fainting.. and JR making his move on Annie, b/c HE WANTS TO...and lets pray he keeps on doing it.biggrin.gif

• Members

Would you guys just stop talking [!@#$%^&*] about MCE for one g-- d--- minute?!

Besides, how else is she supposed to camouflage the needle tracks and meth sores? [/joke]

Archived