Another actor out at OLTL?

• Members

I don't know if the opening sequence matters. "Kish" thought that they were fine right up til reading it on the internet that they weren't coming back and getting a call they had taped their last scenes. With the other abrupt firings, like Daphnee, I wouldn't put it past the ABC brASS to just suddenly say bye...(and i am NOT complaining about this firing at all!) I can not stand this whole Hannah/Ford/Langston/Markko crap and i used to be a big Markko and Langston fan.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First order of business, please take Langston with you, in no mood for a second chance/redemption story with her. But yes, I would be delighted to see an end to this Ford mess. I have to admit though, I do feel sorry for people when they get fired... and what makes this case rather unique is that for a character to be expanded for such superficial reasons, the actor imo showed talent and potential, especially compared to other model-turned-actor types on soaps. Ford was a sleaze from the jump so it's harder to go back from there, but he could have potentially been a popular character if he was C.J. or someone who for all intents and purposes was a "good guy" who got the ladies' panties wet with the occasional shirtless scene like Brody of rope jumping avatar fame. :P We weren't supposed to like Ford and if this is true I'm glad that they aren't going to try to make us.

• Members

I'd love to see Lang-Lang realize just what sort of bastard he is, and then shoot him. She doesn't remember it, however, so Markko takes the rap for her. When she does remember killing Ford, though, she clears Markko and agrees to a stint at St. Ann's. Lang-Lang doesn't have to remain on-screen, but maybe she can come back down the road - either w/ a recast or not - as Markko seems ready to move on with his life.

• Members

sorry I just don't think he's fired even though it would make me very happy. And give me hope TPTB actually listen to fan reaction rather than deciding what we will all salivate over. That bumper was so unbelievably cheesy. The character is nauseating. Ford needs to go- murder would be the best way! Hear that TPTB!

Archived