Another actor out at OLTL?

• Members

On Data Lounge, a person is saying that David Gregory (Ford) has been fired from OLTL.

quartermainefan (the one who found it on datalounge) said that the website rarely drops soap scoops, but when they do it is usually true.

I really hope it is true, I am so over Ford. I will miss that body though. :lol:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He was just put in the credits wasn't he?

"Who Killed Ford" will probably be what we get. And then Markko or Hannah (or both) are the killer.

I don't care, anything to get this character gone. I would rather see Renee and Nigel do the lambada than have to see him shirtless ever again.

• Members

Hey, it is just a rumor at this point. I will say this about datalounge though: The week Phil Carey and Clint Ritchie died there was an anonymous post in the topic started about them saying the identity of Rex's father would eventually be revealed when Ilene Kristen starred in a scene at a hospital looking to get DNA from Rex's father, and the father would be Mitch Lawrence. Now we know there eventually was a scene like that ( a hospital, need for DNA) and that right at that time the actor unexpectedly went to another soap but did eventually pop up on OLTL. I think the script they had was legit at the time. Take that post for what it is, but I thought it was worth sharing.

• Members

I would jump for joy if David Gregory was really fired. I'm long over Ford, if I ever was interested. Gross, vile, unredeemable soap man meat. Hated him. However, on his facebook last week, I read that DG posted he just had headshots done for the opening. So I highly highly doubt he's fired. I'll keep hoping though.

Archived