ATWT: May 2010 discussion thread

• Members

I wasn't facing the TV when Silas came on last night, but I turned to look because I thought I was hearing Hal (Ben Hendrickson). My first thought was "That's not Barbara's voice," and that's what made me turn to look.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, I meant Andy Ferris. I had no idea Victor Slezak, who portrayed him, was on WT. He's one of my fave character actors.

Say what? LOL! I don't think that's correct! Katie married basketball player "Long John" Reed.

• Members

LOL Love Barbara and Henry playing strip poker! Those two are pretty interesting. Strangely enough, I actually liked Vienna and Casey going at it like rabbits. Perhaps because it isn't like typical daytime sex scenes, these two tend to get aggressive and make all these grand gestures, which I find quite refreshing in the middle of the afternoon ^_^.

Apparently, Vienna thinks getting preggers with Casey's kid will strengthen her relationship with Henry. :blink: I guess there's nothing like unplanned pregnancy and a rush to the altar to stabilize a relationship.

I guess Luke is learning you just can't play around with Reid's feelings. If I was Luke, this choice would be fairly easy. I mean Reid is pretty consistent, while Noah periodically flakes out when things get difficult. Just two weeks ago, he callously had dinner with some other guy. All I could think about when Noah was pleading his case to Luke was "excuses, excuses, and more excuses..."

• Members

OH...wait...who swindled Trish Lewis? I must be confusing something.

And they had Katie marrying John Reed. They just stated that she revealed she'd divorced him when she came back for Floyd's hearing (or something) and then married Jim and had a son with him, all off-screen. Sigh...I actually remember loving Katie (now, of course, the name "Katie" is dead to me, thanks to ATWT...LOL). Remember that doctor (I think his name was Louis...the one who eventually helped Maeve hide Ben from Kyle...) that had a crush on her? I thought that was so sweet. Then, she pretty much just disappeared one day (at least that's how I remember it.)

Y'know...I do think Casey is a sweet, if SUPER CHARGED, horndog. It took him all of ten seconds to rev it up and go at Vienna, (who apparently cornered the market on leopard print while out of town..).

All I hear when Luke opens his mouth is bbbbbuuuuuzzzzzzzz.... I don't know why there's any decision to make...even before Noah's accident, they were pretty much broken up. Yeah, I get that Noah's suddenly done a flip-flop...but it's not like Luke hasn't given him reason to think his feelings haven't changed either.

What I don't get is Reid's jealousy...or even what he finds appealing about Luke. The minute Luke got all "oh..you were using me 'cause I'm rich.." should have been a HUGE warning for him.

• Members

Yesterday--it was good. I just love Doctor Oliver. Luke really needs to pick him over Noah. Noah is like every unavailable man I've ever known. I hope Luke's picker works better than mine did at his age.

• Members

He's in love with Luke. Maybe all of his life, all Reid wanted was to meet a nice, rich guy and settle down. We don't know much about Reid vis-a-vis all his childhood dreams, background, expectations. Hell, Reid could even be some bastard child of Damien's who's come back to get even with Damien through Luke. Or the son of someone else who's got a resentment towards the Snyder/Walsh/Grimaldi clan.

For whatever reason, Reid seems to want Luke, and Reid is a much better choice for Luke than Noah. Reid is hurting now, it seems, which makes me believe he is in love with Luke.

I like Luke. I would sleep with him in a heartbeat. I'd sleep with any of them in a heartbeat (Jake is more my type than the other two, as I like NJBs).

• Members

Honestly, to me, yesterday's episode was the official end of the triangle. I never for a second thought that Luke/Reid would be the result, but yesterday pretty much sealed the deal.

And really, Luke is no prize, so Reid is probably much better off without him anyway.

Archived