ATWT: May 2010 discussion thread

• Members

In jail? No...but if she could get away with it---YOU BET! :lol:

I forgot to mention---I'm so over TIIC making every woman "baby-crazy". This pseudo-bondage Henry/V stuff was really distasteful on a lot of levels. What kind of NUTJOB stands around casually discussing her wedding dress while her boyfriend's handcuffed to the bed? I just couldn't believe that. Vienna was never a prude, but she certainly wasn't about putting everything out there for everyone to see either.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder how they will work this so that Parker can get his money back? I'll puke if they do one of those 'you can be happy even if you're poor' endings. I can just hear Parker saying how grateful he is for his parents, Liberty and how, someway, this is his pay back for hitting Gabriel.

• Members

I liked today's show minus Ali. The whole Luke not knowing that Reid has the hots for him was weird. The chat he had with Katie was really bizzare. Didnt Reid tell Luke he was interested and planted a kiss on him?? Susan Dansby writing had me scratching my head.

Tomorrow's Barbara and Henry's dance competition looks hilarious!!

Ummm...and Reid...Eric Sheffer Stevens shirtless tomorrowwub.gif

• Members

^^^I never listen to Katie or Luke...so I missed whatever convo they had. I just kept thinking to myself "Danny Cosgrove is being SO wasted in this role" and "Katie is an AWFUL matchmaker if she things this A-hole TV guy is "Barbie's" type".

• Members

Katie is like the worst matchmaker ever. I'm sure this guy acts like that at work, why the hell would she think he would be good with Barbara? Because...he's a man?? Carly should have rolled over to Katie's house and put the pillow over her face instead--I would have looked up from my homework for that.

Janet is not using her head. She is talking about being independent, yet she is gonna pass up a good paycheck for Dusty...what? Wish I would let a man come between me and my money, especially in this economy...boo boo that is NOT smart!

Tomorrow Reid...wet...shirtless :wub:

• Members

Not friends...Katie wants Babs and Henry apart. Babs' "reward" for breaking up with Henry is Katie's lame attempts at hooking her up.

I adore CZP, but that gold lame dress is hideous.

Vienna may soon be joining NutMeg in the NutHut.

Tomorrow!!!

<BEG>

• Members

OMG!! What a great ending with Lure! The kiss was so hot! Reid and Luke have so much chemistry. Their heated exchange was greatly done. Now that's what I call a great gay male couple!! I love that Lure was the cliffhanger today.

I floved Barbara today and Casey looked so yummy. I loved his line about the Hughes being normal.laugh.gif

• Members

I will watch it online as soon as they put it up. I've decided I'm going to end my soap-watching career with selected storylines on ATWT, obviously LuReNu (Nure?). A gay love triangle is what I always wanted to see on daytime, and finally it's come true. These morons. They could just as easily have done this twenty years ago with Andy and someone (Paul?)

I'm definitely going to save your signature picture of Luke and Reid, RH (haha, those are my initials on my other soap group).

I will also watch Barbara; Holden, Emma, Lucinda and Lily; and maybe any unrecast Hugheses. And then it's over for me. I gave up Y&R in March, have only watched once since then, and regretted it. I started watching soaps since a day or two after the writers' strike of 1988, so it'll be just over 22 years when the soap world, and this World, end for me. It'd be pretty hokey for them to use that song by Skeeter Davis, but I think I could stand it.

Archived