The Cosby Show Discussion

Eric83

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hated that episode...lol. When I saw that eppy I thought the show had jumped the shark. One of my favorites is when Vanessa and her pals decided to record/dance to the locomotion....LOL...at Clair's and Cliff's reaction to their costumes.

Rudy: They're Hot!!

Claire: Maybe you should go cool off!!

Rudy: Awww...Man.......

Claire: I've got your locomotion right here.

Cliff: And DONT PUT THE TISSUES BACK IN THE BOX!!

Claire: We've planted roses(not sure if thats what she said) but we kept getting these weeds....Saundra in the Wilderness ...and Denise african jungle.....I will not have it!!

Cliff: That goes for me too!!

• Members

Don't forget about the one where Theo and Cockroach and their hip-hop Shakespeare.

The one I remember a lot is when Elaine Stritch played an eccentric patient of Cliff's who was friendly with Rudy, and I think Rudy ended up saving her life.

• Members

Lol at the episode where Theo and Cockroach were trying to get on Dance Mania and there was only one spot left and Theo let Cockroach have it and then pouted about it.

Didnt he throw Rudy's doll out on to the street? :lol:

• Members

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/xktULMUC9Zg&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/xktULMUC9Zg&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/xktULMUC9Zg&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

• Members

My favorite kid was Rudy

One of my favorite episodes was when Rudy had the nightmare that Olivia was the favorite but Olivia was a real terror. She gave Rudy a birthday jacket with her face on it and Rudy was banished to sleep in the basement on the hay that Livia's pony ate...lol

• Members

I can watch the first season, but a roll in the sack with Mark Lawson wouldn't be enough for me to watch any of the rest. BC got too damn obnoxious, it became all about how cute he could be with the kids, Clair was an UMLAUTBER BITCH, Theo was lame with his lame "j-j-j-jammin' on the one!" self, and the anniversary lip sync that everyone gushes over makes me want to yank my eyeballs out of their sockets.

I like BC and PR's later series Cosby much better.

• Members

I remember that episode with Stevie Wonder.

So cheesy. :lol:

Olivia was obnoxius sometimes. She hid in the closet once because Martin said he wouldnt leave without saying goodbye to her and she thought that would keep him from going back to wherever he was stationed. (It was some random Asian country, Thailand perhaps?)

• Members

I adore this show! Watch it all the time.

I loved all of the Cosby kids. Sandra was probably my least favorite, and I think it might have been because I never thought that they established enough of a connection between her and the other siblings...I mean there was a connection, but her scenes were more often with Elvin and her kids, and then her parents....I did like her though.

My favorite would probably be either Vanessa or Denise. Vanessa was just so hilarious, and I never felt like Tempest Bledsoe was ACTING, she just really seemed like that was HER....The episodes where she was frontburner are some of my favorites.

Love Denise because she was just so DIFFERENT. She was quirky and different from everyone else, and through that kind of brought the family back together. Her and her odd boyfriends and the interactions with Cliff were great. Also, I loved when she got married, and her little stepdaughter Olivia was PRICELESS, and had mad chemistry with everyone....Little Raven Symone was great!

I liked Rudy when she was young, but the older she got, the more I missed little spunkified Rudy...I was glad when they brought on Olivia because I thought she was a great add on for that younger element that Rudy was growing out of.

Loved Theo, too...My all time favorite episodes are:

When Vanessa gets the car stolen on the way to the concert. Classic scenes with Claire.

Where Elvin impersonates Cliff, and Cliff walks in right behind him and Elvin keeps going, unaware.

Vanessa gets drunk playing the Alphabet game.

Monopoly money.

Theo comes home and his room is empty, and he has to go through and rent furniture, go to the bak, etc...Great acting.

So many more!

Archived