The Cosby Show Discussion

Eric83

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What was everyone's favorite Cosby Kid?

I loved Vanessa. The episode where her friends went to go to see The Wretched, but their car got stolen in Delaware was an absolute favorite. :lol:

I also like the one where she got drunk at a friend's house.

I absolutely loathed Sandra and Elvin. ANNOYING. AS. HELL!

Loved her. ^_^

I really like the episode where Debbie Allen guest starred, and played her personal trainer.

• Members

Ooooh! Another episode I love is when Vanessa and Theo lose Rudy in the mall. HILARIOUS! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the one where Theo and Cockroach came home late from track practice, and Claire was determined to get to the bottom of why they were late. I can watch that one over and over again.

• Members

I liked Sandra and Elvin at first but over time there became so much about him being a weak man and wanting to show he was strong but Sandra would put him in his place -- the actors were not charismatic enough for that type of material.

I know Claire could be a bit much but generally I liked her, I liked how she was no-nonsense, because she had to be, to put up with a clown husband.

My favorite was usually Denise, and young Rudy.

This was my favorite opening:

• Members

The slight weirdness of the opening is why I liked it. I liked seeing them, instead of the wacky dancing, do a very choreographed and sweeping dance routine. I thought it was sort of celebrating who they were. There was also much less mugging. I liked the music too. Someone in the comments said it was Simpsons-esque.

And the Huxtable women looked really beautiful in that credit.

• Members

Maybe in the beginning, but they were on alot Seasons 5-8.

I totally couldn't stand when their house wasn't ready so they had to continue living with Claire and Cliff. :rolleyes:

There were like 50 people living in that house at the end.

I also liked Denise's husband Martin. Probably the best thing about her return IMO.

Archived