The Cosby Show Discussion

Eric83

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ah yes, Sonia Braga! That was a good one, how stunned Theo looked when he saw her with her hair down and then when she pinned it back up and put on her glasses. :lol: Kind of reminds me of Ms. Avery from Degrassi Jr. High. :P

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Everyone looks great! Look at Keisha's legs! Wouldn't mind seeing those heels on either side of my ears.

Raven looks so nice and trim, as does Tempestt, and Ms. Rashad strikes an elegant pose as per usual.

But where's Lilakoi??

• Members

This thread popping up again is so timely. I have been watching episodes of The Cosby Show on YT. The early seasons were classic and very funny. So many great episodes. I love the ones where they celebrate the grandparents' 20th aniversary by performing Ray Charles, Sandra going into labor, Cliff and the Prof played by Roscoe Brown playing pinocle with his father and partner, Claire and Cliff teaching Theo about managing his money in real life, Cliff taking care Rudy when she was sick... Too many too count. I am amazed by the talent and quality of most of the guest stars. I just watched the episode with Christopher Plummer, Roscoe Brown, and Earle Hayman acting scenes from Julius Ceasar. It is definitely one of the best comedies ever on network tv. I can't believe that anyone could hate Claire or anyone on that show. I found Pam and her crew a bit annoying at first, but they grew on me.

I cannot get over how Keisha has grown up. I still see Rudy. Too bad Cosby and Lisa Bonet cannot get pass their issues. Her omission in that picture is glaring.

• Members

Some fans over at IMDb give Clair SUCH a hard time, most likely younger kids whose folks let them talk to them any kind of way and get away with murder. I love her, she and Julia Sugarbaker can elegantly lay somebody out like no other.

Taping in NY, they landed all of that great NY theatre talent, it was truly wonderful. The show felt like New York.

• Members

One of my favorite episodes is Claire laying to Vanessa for lying and going to a concert in Baltimore. I just love Claire. You are right that she and Julia Sugarbaker could be twins. So funny you brought ups Julia because I was just watching episodes of Desigining Women on YT as well.

I seriously cannot get over the fact that some people actually hate Claire. She was the backbone of that family. Cosby made a point of showing almost every episode that she held them together. It was clear that he loved her too bits and worshiped at her feet which was so sweet. I swear, the online community is so out there on some topics at times. However, I rarely see a bad word about Claire in the comments on YT.

Archived