Daytime Emmys Return to CBS

Jonathan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From twitter-

JimRomanovich

CBS happened this year because we kicked ass last year on the CW. Was it low rated? Yep. The CW is a low rated network. Our show did 122% better than what they normally did on the CW. This is what CBS saw and certainly what Las Vegas sees. Why Las Vegas? It ain't cheaper.

1 minute ago via web

• Members

I don't even know if I want any of the soaps to win for 2009. It was a pretty shitty year. I guesssss OLTL kept me in the most, but when it fell from grace, it FELL long and hard. It doesn't deserve it for 2010, that's for certain.

Last year's show was awesome, and I'll gladly take another one like it. Maybe they'll even be able to get a live band this year. I want to hear an easy listening version of Wendy Williams's theme song, damn it!

• Members

GH deserves to win Best Series because it WAS the best in daytime. Period.

The way GH has pushed for quality through broadcasting in high definition is astounding and wonderful. GH is like a modern day Citizen Kane or On The Waterfront. Visually(which is part of best series, not what was well written or non misogynistic, etc.), GH excelled on every level. That alone should secure the show, not only a nomination, but the win.

Archived