Confirmed: Adrienne Frantz Back to B&B

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Convo in the Bell mansion

"Crack is WACK!!!"

"Show me the RECEIPTS!!!"

"We gotta live SARS! We gotta live with the f&%&&%, what is that ... ANTHRAX, nuh, uh!"

"Oh! You just watch too much TV! I'm a true American! I've been to jail before, that's American!"

"KISS MY A??!"

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

• Members

I dislike Judy Wilson as much as the next person but this reeks of Frons. Kreizman and Swajeski have said they don't even want to bring Bianca on yet because Kendall is gone and SL is out for most of (if not the entire) summer.

As ridiculous as this casting idea is I guess it's true since ABC's response was that they didn't make her an offer, not that they never approached her about the role.

So freaking stupid.

• Members

I am telling you, Adrienne. Forget soaps!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Just take that voice Britney would sell her second-born for and go pursue that singing career full-time!

• Members

Michael Logan really cooled down my nerves.

Either B&B reps are lying or Adrienne Frantz was a tad over-optimistic. Either way, even IF Amber/April/Aunt Petunia or whoever she shall might corss over to L.A. her first dairdate won't be before Late May/June...

I just wonder why the sudden Y&R departure? Her contract should have run till Fall!? Or did AF initially sign onto a 6-month stint under LM's pen???

Archived