Confirmed: Adrienne Frantz Back to B&B

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They had no idea what to do with her the last few years she was on B&B. I doubt it will be different now. Can't say I will miss her on Y&R, they gave her awful stories for the past few years (I guess some would say all the way through her Y&R run). I just wish Kevin were going with her.

• Members

She was much better on B&B. I wonder if Daniel will being making any surprise appearances/crossovers?

Her non-reaction to meeting "Brad" will be funny. :lol: They should at least have her say "you remind me of someone from Genoa City."

• Members

Supposedly Sony does not want that to happen with Y&R people moving to B&B, they supposedly hit the roof when Ashley went over there in 2007.

Amber was always a B&B character first and maybe they just realized how truly worthless she was to Y&R.

I can't remember the last good story she had on B&B before she left. They ruined most of her potential when they kept her with Rick. I think the last decent one I remember was with Deacon.

• Members

I think I'm the only one who liked her Y&R run :) I didn't care about the Deacon story, but it didn't last long at least. I felt her last couple years at B&B they didn't know what to do with her, so they placed her with any guy within 10 years of her age. What age is Amber anyway? They better not put her up against 18-year-olds because she herself was 18 back in 1998! Ooh, that makes her 30. Yay, I can do math!

Archived