OLTL: Discussion for the week April 5

• Members

I frankly adored what Ford said to Starr today. It was about time someone told her about herself.

No little girl with a police record, who got knocked up at 15/16 and then later tried to get into her teachers pants has any business trying to be self-righteous about anything.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just the fact that Mitch wasnt on today or yesterday made the show much better for me. Hated the Starr/Ford scenes.

I kind of liked the interactions between Roxy and Sky tho.

I just feel bad that they are doing this to Sky. He was always a good guy, and now they're portraying him as a psycho. That wouldn't even bother me if it wasn't done JUST to prop up the insufferable Rex/GiGi nonsense.

• Members

Yep.

That's the formula.

1. Put two focus group and/or TPTB pets into a relationship.

2. Give them obstacles that are ALWAYS external & NEVER internal

3. Let them repeatedly hurt people in the most obnoxious ways

4. Let them think of and/or refer to themselves as "good people"

5. Make them BFF's with or a long lost relative of a beloved vet via an old relationship

6. Introduce siblings and/or friends that will be TOTALLY loathsome so the only "partially" loathsome characters in question will look better by comparison

7. Character assassinate ANY & ALL characters regardless of veteran or legacy status who dare oppose said couple as individuals or a unit

8. Have the entire town rally around the couple despite their behavior for some "noble" cause

9. When in doubt....brain tumor or rape.

10. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

• Members

But Ford didn't go to Starr, she went went to him. Starr was the one who started that pissing contest, so he had the right to throw her sins back in her face. If Schuyler (who lost his teaching career because of her continued stunts) hadn't rejected her ploy to get him to have sex with her, Starr would be doing exactly what Langston is.

• Members

1. Gigi and Rex

2. Brody, Stacy, Sky, Kim, Adrianna

3. Sky, Roxy, Adrianna, Shane, Brody, Stacy

4. Rex and Gigi

5. Rex will be Bo's son. Count on it!

6. Stacy

7. Schuyler

8. Roxy, Bo, Viki, Mo, Noelle, Shane, Natalie, etc.

9. Sky trying to rape Gigi :rolleyes:

10. New interloper coming soon

Her last airdate was March 23rd. :(

Archived