OLTL: Discussion for the week April 5

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show...ugh. Bo getting shot is already all about Rex. And great timing to ditch Rachel, just when her mom needs her.

Can't stand Ford and Starr's "come backs" today were lame, she should have slapped him or kicked him in the balls.

Great scenes between Sky and Roxy. Loved them. Both are really trying their best to make this crap work.

And I HATE how this Kyle, Fish, Sierra, Gigi thing is playing out and being set up. I find it a tad bit offensive that the show is basically saying "Well viewers, it will be okay for Kyle & Fish to raise the kid once the great Gigi says so." Screw Gigi. Kyle and Fish should not need her "blessing". Does even she remember that she already has a child, Shane, that she forgets about half the time?

• Members

I can't stand the Bo/Rex relationship. They have managed to displace Todd/Viki as the non-romantic relationship that makes me most uncomfortable and annoyed. This jackass braying all over that hospital room while Matthew and Nora, who are probably even lucky to be onscreen since their story abruptly ended last year, have to react.

Archived