OLTL: Discussion for the week April 5

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just took the "Which One Life Alternate Personality Are You?" quiz over at the OLTL ABC site, and here's what I found out:

You Are:

Bess

Personality Description:

You are 99% all business -- though we think you may have a soft spot for babies -- and if there's an unpleasant task that needs to get done, people turn to you. The watchword with you is "control" -- you need it and more often than not, you have it. You are the gatekeeper in your social circle, you maintain the flow of information ... nobody's secrets are getting spilled unless YOU say so. Also, you look totally smart in those glasses!

• Members

I took it too....

You Are:

Niki Smith

Personality Description:

You are all about what feels good now, and if you never stop moving, you never have to deal with the consequences. Uptight old naysayers drive you CRAZY -- how boring to say "no" all the time when it's so FUN and EASY to say yes! Another round at the bar? Yes! Dance with that dangerous-looking guy? Yes! Blow off watching that bratty toddler to go find the next warm body? Yes! Life's too short to mince words, and if other people get offended by your honesty, that's their problem.

• Members

I find the things Roxy's saying to Rex so painful and insulting, if I was Rex I'd be in tears. :( I totally understand why she wants to be there for Schuy but talking about how much she messed up with Rex and now she's got a chance for a do-over, ouch. :(

• Members

I am by no means a Rex cheerleader, but I think that's too casual and unfair of an assessment. The guy has got to be deeply hurt on some level, all of the lies, all of the unanswered questions, and regardless of their history, I still think Rex has always seen Roxy as that constant in his life, as "home" or what have you.

• Members

Kelly killed Blair's baby, was feted as a saint by the entire town for eventually coming forward about it (after lying for months and even tampering with evidence to hide her crime), and then not long after that, testified against Blair in a custody hearing to make sure Todd got sole custody of Starr.

Archived