OLTL: Discussion for the week April 5

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to give major kudos to SC and IK for trying to sell the crap they've been given. A little insulting on how far the show threw Sky under the bus just to prop Rex & Gigi. My eyes rolled so far back at his line about never having a chance with Gigi.

The little bit of Kyle and Fish we got was sweet. I'm sure going to miss them. Hard to beleive that after Monday they'll be gone. Such a shame and so sad.

• Members

Yeah, there will definitely be a period of adjustment with quite a few familiar faces no longer around.

The Dani/Destiny stuff was pretty chuckle-worthy today, "Destiny: Starr needs to be played by a REAL actor!" That worked on so many levels. Destiny and Matthew may have to lock lips or something for the musical as Langston and Markko, so it works out for Des and I'm sure Dani will just love that. When Matt showed up at school bopping down the hallway with his backpack on I was like, "WTF!? Bo 'made' him go to school?? EFF THAT. I'm taking the day off and sitting with my dad, in the waiting room if I have to."

Geesh, and what can be said about Langston... :rolleyes: Poor Markko, your last words before your girl dumps you are about cuddling up for a classic movie musical marathon. :rolleyes: "Hey, and then we can make ourselves up as Chita and Liza and do a number from The Rink! *squeals* I get to be CHIIII-taaaa! Natch! :wub: "

• Members

Bo had the line of the day about Nora today when Matthew was with him.

"Just going after every living thing within a five mile radius."

I'm so hating Langston right now.

Todd is nothing more then a big baby not getting his way.

Love Kelly putting Todd in his place.

Rex is a jerk.

Blair was getting her kicks out of watching Kelly put Todd in his place.

Kyle, Fish and the baby, they all where so cute.

Felt for Sky.

Hated the stuff involving Langston.

Didn't care much for the Dani and Destiny stuff.

Gigi needs to let Fish have his baby.

Like the mother and son bond Kyle and Roxy have.

Liked the Bo and Clint stuff.

Loved Nora being the one by Bo's side when her opened his eyes. Love the smile he was trying to give Nora. But the best was when Bo asked Nora to marry him at the end.

This week at the end of each show we had small cliff hangers.

• Members

Even worse is that he never bothered for a proper defense because Gigi strolls into the courtroom and he has to do anything she says.

Just as we are supposed to only want Fish to raise his child IF Gigi doesn't want to do so.

I don't know how so much of the show became about this worthless character and her flying monkey boyfriend.

• Members

Ugh, don't even get me started at that offensive plot point. Aparantly it's not enough to scapegoat the ratings on the gays, attempt throw actors under a bus, and not write a proper exit for the fans like most couples get. Now the gays need the blessing from straight mother of the year Gigi, to raise the baby, of which Fish is biologicially the dad. :angry:

• Members

I bet Mitch will re-appear again as Kelly investigates her mother's death.

But if Mitch didn't have Melinda killed, I don't know who would have done it. Who else has a vendetta against Kelly and the Cramers? The only interesting thing would be if Melinda's death was faked and she's actually alive and sane somewhere.

Archived