Y&R: Uncasting Spumor?

• Members

From reading what he's posted on Twitter today, I'm guessing that Michael Muhney is finished on Y&R and Adam will meet his maker very soon - they're obviously building up to a murder mystery SL.

When the actor thanks everyone who has supported him and his character over the past year, and it's been a privlege working on the show etc, I think that's a very obvious sign.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unless he's a MENSA member who's faked people out before with rumors of his departure.

Here's how I see it going: Adam gets Pemily to release him. But then there is a "murder". It will likely involve a burning or something beyond recognition.

But remember that guy he met at the diner just before the "intervention"? The guy who was SOOOOO grateful? The guy who some said resembled Adam, at least in body type? Remember what a sore back Adam had? You could get that sore back if you gave a bone marrow donation.

Somehow (and I haven't worked out the details), I'm thinking Adam gave bone marrow/stem cells to the fella. And I'm thinking that that fella will be the one who's REALLY burned beyond recognition. And I'm thinking his bones (all that are left) are going to test positive with Adam's stem cells/DNA.

That leaves Adam to lurk off camera for a shocking reveal some day in the future.

But that's just gonna be Adam looming the shadows. Yawn. Like Sheila. Not reintegrated or in any way turned into a viable character.

• Members

Exactly.

I have no desire to ever see Adam again but I do wonder if they may keep kicking this horse to try to prop the Newmans and because they think that his reign of terror was "fun", as Rauch called what he did to Ashley.

Archived