OLTL: Discussion for the week March 29

• Members

I liked those scenes, especially Dorian's reactions. She looked great today (is it just my TV or does her hair look more brown?) but I did in fact think to myself that she's the type of character who will drown in supporting material. I know she just came off of some heavier material, but I don't want to watch the character peter out.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Alison didn't kill Melinda, I don't see what kind of twist could make this story interesting. Who else has a grudge against the Cramers and specifically Kelly? I hope it turns out Melinda is alive after all, rather than murdered by a nobody.

When Alison was commenting on how she was going to kill Starr, then Cassie, then Melinda, I wonder if that's actually the same process the writers went through to pick her.

I'm confused. David blackmailed Kim into leaving Clint with the secret that she knew Oliver was Sierra's real father?

Kim's final scene made it seem like a Kim recast will turn up down the line (maybe in the summer?).

• Members

There could be a lot of great story about Melinda faking her own death, but we're probably not going to hear her name again soon.

They could say that Blair's and Patrick's son Brendan, the one Kelly killed, was actually put into some sort of stasis by some sort of evil scientist doctor, and is now an adult, secretly plotting revenge against Kelly.

Kelly: This is all. your. fault, Blair!

Archived