OLTL: Discussion for the week March 29

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

David had something on Kim, and told her to leave Clint. The viewers don't know what it is though.

On Friday, Kim made up a lie and said she cheated on Clint, and she was going to leave before he had a chance to kick her out. Clint told her not to be there, when he came back downstairs from his shower.

After he went upstairs Kim broke down crying, while David gloated. Kim told him off, and said she would come back one day and win her husband back.

Amanda Setton's performance in Friday's episode was great by the way.

I'm going to miss Kim and Clint :wub::(

• Members

I think if I cared about Kim I would be more upset at her exit, but instead I see this as karma for Kim and all the crap she did for Stacy, and in Clint's case, being a part of the "David is evil, he's a nasty man," stuff, complete with death wishes against Renee when he was an infant. At least now he's actually done something to Clint to warrant all the hyperbole.

I just wish Renee and Nigel had been a part of this. I'd love to see their reactions to David, the guy they hate so much, doing what they probably wanted to do.

• Members

thats lame. Im glad Clint is done with her though, but I wish it hadnt been bc of David blackmailing her. Are they going to have him get an annulment or is this being left open ended with a possible Kim recast coming? I guess you can answer in spoiler tags

• Members

Wouldn't put it past THIS show!

It'd be cool, though, if we found out (down the road) that Kim only hooked up with Clint because Asa drove her dad to financial ruin and suicide, and/or was inadvertently responsible for the breakup of her family.

• Members

"Pick an ethnicity, any ethnicity..." :P On a similar note, there's something about Ford in the eyes that reminds me of Cord and I thought it'd be so OLTL if he turned out to be C.J. on the lam. I think Viki's seen Ford before, not sure about Clint and Bo.

I feel like Amanda Setton would be the Roya Megnot to a second Kim's Lisa Peluso, still great yet not quite the same *oomph*, the same *thing*. AS looked like no other girl in daytime, there was something very special about her visually, the eyes, the nose, the skin tone, I wish her the best but will miss seeing her on One Life.

• Members

That's true. Haven't there been rumblings in the past about bringing him back, that he was in the service or something? The last time I remember him was when he and Sarah (Hayden P.) were little and Tina and them moved to Baltimore, was that the last time we saw him? Of course Sarah/Flash has been back twice.

• Members

That was the last time we saw CJ. When Flash showed up she said she was looking for CJ, and basically said that Tina and Cain only used them to run cons and didn't care about actually being parents to them. When Paul showed up he said he'd been in the service with CJ.

Last week I was watching some very very good clips of when CJ and Al were kids and were stuck in a hole in the ground and Max and Cord had to rescue them. Knowing what awful fates were in store for them as adults made the stuff kind of bittersweet.

Archived