OLTL: Discussion for the week March 29

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alison makes me laugh.....it is a crazy story...but still....

Hopefully this whole Mitch..Stacy's baby crap will be wrapped up in a couple weeks and we can go back to the real One Life To Live. One that doesn't included Jessica in high school.

Loving Viki, Dorian, Kelly, Marty, Tea, and Natalie all on the same show. Even Roxy...tho she seems stoned. :rolleyes: If only the show would focus on these women more.

• Members

There are some very stupid things on this show, but I wouldn't ever think of giving up on it, I've watched it for to long to just give up on it.

It was a nice surprise to see Viki today, and I loved her conversation with Dorian and I enjoy Dorian getting to Viki concerning Charlie. Someone needs to because Viki does need to realize the turmoil that Charlie was going through with Jared's death.

OMG I cannot stand Langston, and I cannot believe she is doing this to Markko. I hope she loses in the end.

I like Alison. She's insane but that is why I love watching her.

• Members

I didn't even get why Tea and Natalie were interacting--it just all felt weird. Marty's fainting and bizarre talk to John (like her ANGRY shout "are you gonna get that" or something about the phone) was all kinds of bizarre too, and how did Alison get so quickly into Jail wiht a gun and a baby? and and and... I dunno.

Archived