OLTL: Discussion for the week March 29

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There are so many little things they could do to improve the show--I mean the Langston story would be much more interesting if Dorian was involved (even when Blair was it was a bit better) though the very concept is weak cuz it's so out of character. But still, it's like they're just completely asleep at the wheel (and that promo that aired showing where Sky is taking his story just had me rolling my eyes all the more...O)

• Members

Allison: I thought he was a goner. ::shrug::

:lol: No Allison, you surely do not have any maternal instinct. Okay, so I had to run to the bathroom, did Roxie tell Rex anything about his bio parents yet?

• Administrator

Well, at least this is in tune with OLTL's history of baby switches. So now we're back to who is Rex's father....and now mother? Let me guess, Bo is Rex's father. Blah. I prefer Ron's original idea, though it was really outrageous, but I thought it was interesting and Ilene Kristen could've pulled it off.

• Members

Roxie's look in these flashbacks is cracking me up. She's like Polly Pocket or something.

WOWWW, Mitch gave Rex his name!?!? Rex for King, wow. That's kind of a brilliant little twist actually, I like that.

Archived