OLTL: Discussion for the week March 29

• Members

I enjoyed the Roxy/Rex/Natalie scenes and I loved the flashbacks with her, Allison, and Dr. Joplin. Loved that Mitch named Rex ("King"). But I thought Mitch was presumed dead at that point in time...why was he in Statesville? Didn't he die after Baby Jessica was stolen?

I also enjoyed the Schuyler/Allison/Mitch stuff at Statesville, and Bo/Fish/Brody. Loved Brody's reaction to Fish being the daddy.

And I liked the Kim/David stuff. Wonder what her big, horrible secret is.

I know some people might not like Rex, but he's at his best in scenes with Roxy and Natalie. I love that family unit.

What was the original idea? Roxy is Rex's father because she was originally a man?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dr. Joplin is Allison's sister? Eyerolling over here. Allison went into a coma and then to a mental institution when she was written out in the 80s. Now they are ewirting her as sane and about around the time Rex was born. WTF? Allison said Mitch was expecting a healthy heir. Um Mitch didnt know about Rex till recently!

Now Allison told Roxy that she needed to bring the son to Statevill to see Mitch? HE WAS DEAD! He wasnt in jail for f--king sakes! The guy faked his death and NO ONE knew about it till 2002. WHY am I watching this mess?

• Members

good lord, OLTL has cemented that it is the WORST soap on daytime. That Rex/Ske/Roxy crap is one of the WORST plot tiwsts Ive ever seen in my 20+ years of watching soaps. Im actually offended that TIIC tried to insult my intelligence like that. Like seriously. I feel like they expect you to be an absolute idiot in order to eat the sh-t sandwiches to feed out on a daily basis

• Members

Not only that....if Rex is 30-years-old, that would have meant he was born in Llanview in 1980. Okay, Mitch first came to town in 1985 to chase after his old flame Tina. And Allison first appeared in 1986 (although she apparently grew up in town off-screen) because wasn't her father the warden at Statesville once upon a time?

• Members

Oh, for [!@#$%^&*]'s sake, WHY are we even attempting to make the timelines make sense in this storyline, lol? It's no use, Scotty, it'll never work!

Meanwhile, am I the only one who thinks it'd be a hoot to see Jess ask Viki for the keys to the car, and then get huffy when Viki tells her she cannot go out on a school night?

• Members

I wish Ford would just get a very painful STD and put this storyline out of its misery. And maybe Langston is afraid she has it too, and then realizes it was only a false alarm and how stupid she is. We have already seen the guy hook up with 3 women since he came back to Llanview (Hannah, Langston, and Karen the pizza delivery girl), and who knows how many more before that.

They are ruining the character of Langston. And for what? Nothing.....just like with everything else.

OLTL should do one of those PSA's with this storyline, one of those that says that when you sleep with someone, you are sleeping with everyone that person slept with and so on.

Archived