OLTL: Discussion for the week March 29

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't watch OLTL anymore, but while I was checking out Kish during a couple of episodes, I noticed this Ford guy (David Gregory), and he is just the stuff that dreams are made of (no $#!^, that Carly Simon song goes off in my head every time I see the guy). If he has to be bad beyond belief, it's too bad they didn't hit him up to play Adam Newman on Y&R. I wouldn't mind looking at him every day (though Adam is about to either be killed or fake his own murder, so he's going to be off the canvas for awhile one way or another).

Anyway, I may check out Ford some more on OLTL. I've pretty much given up on Y&R because of the astonishingly bad writing, which is only topped off by how irredeemable they made Adam. So I can get my bad boy fix on ABC now instead of CBS.

• Members

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy today's episode. I actually liked watching all of the info unfold. But what kept me from REALLY enjoying it is that I know what the immediate future holds for certain characters. Today could have potentially been a great episode if

And ugh to that poor police extra who had to stand there "struggling" with Barbara Garrick for 45 minutes.

I DON'T WANT KIM TO GO! I want her to stay and be my Gabrielle, my Tina. :blush::(

• Members

It's weird, like, I think today's ep would be kind of intriguing to a person who had no history and knew no future re: today's events. If we hadn't already gone through this ad nauseum with Rex, that could be potentially interesting (still is to me, to be honest, though I'm getting retcon weary and have no reason to believe that the next revelation won't be changed in a year... I wouldn't be surprised if Rox turns out to be his kid afterall). If you didn't know how Langston was being destroyed, you might be interested in this "bad girl" who's thisclose to threatening and bullying her best friend about spilling the beans that she's cheated on her boyfriend. Kim and David, enough said. I dunno. A lot of mixed emotions and fear for the future.

• Members

I'm continuing to find OLTL the best and most exciting show on the air. The stuff at Statesville and with Roxy has been great. Blair, Eli, and Dorian were great today. I'm extremely entertained.

The Rex retcon annoys me a little bit because I don't want Roxy to be childless. Bo will obviously turn out to be his dad, but who's the mom? Maybe somehow it will turn out to be Roxy after all.

I have a feeling it will turn out the stem cells came from one of Gigi's parents.

What is Kim's evil secret? Maybe she has a history of marrying rich older men. Maybe she is a black widow. I assume tomorrow is her last episode, so I hope we find out. Her exit storyline is turning out to not be so bad after all (I thought it would've been a lot more rushed), but I like David's involvement.

Archived