Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I think Andy loves a good bitch -- and loves HWs that he can control or manipulate. Kyle is a natural follower, so that's why he thinks she's great (he also has a soft spot for the fragile Kim). Erika is, in his eyes, the blonde reincarnation of Erica Kane lol. LVP has her own direction and her own agenda, and if anybody is calling the shots, it is her. Hence why he and she seem to have a more distant relationship in recent years. The same goes with Nene, and with Kenya.

I would add that on the OC, Andy also loves Vicki. In fact Vicki, Tamra and Shannon is where it's at on the show (an assessment I would agree with -- there is no way Kelly, Lydia, Meghan and Peggy could carry the show on its own). It is clear that Vicki's loneliness and need to be loved means she can be manipulated, and now needs the OC franchise more than ever in order to rebuild her image and her business.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Doubt it'll happen. Most of the season is allegedly built around her, and they've advertised the heck out of her return. Cutting Danielle out when put the final nail in the coffin for NJ. 

I'm pretty sure that Andy will bring up to her on her first WWHL appearance, and she'll be grilled about it at the reunion. 

• Members

I'm laughing so hard because I doubt any of the women on FelonJersey are that upset about racism or abiding by the tenets of the law! 

Please register in order to view this content

We all know DS is a thug with a coke-whore past. She has made anti-gay slurs, and she isn't alone!

I think it is a convenient excuse because a couple of the ladies may be threatened by Danielle's presence on the show, and her taking over their HW spot. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

@juniorz1, yaaassss!!! Miami had the best theme/intro, and Bravo/Andy was stupid for retooling the show after s2 when it didn't need to be touched. All they needed to do going into s3 was add Alexia back to the lineup again. The dynamic between those 8 women was phenomenal. After that firey 2 part reunion, s3 should've been:

- Lea v. Ana 

- Karent continuing to troll the women

- Karent v. Alexia 

- Marysol v. Lea 

- Ana v. Lisa (as they exchanged words & had tension at the reunion)

- Momma Elsa's illness

Added along with all the stories that did occur on s3 (Lisa v. Joanna/Adriana v. Joanna pt. 2/Lea v. Adriana), and Miami would've had a fire season! Instead, Andy/Bravo focused the show too much on Adriana and Joanna's rival weddings, which ate up the show.

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude- No doubt!  Plus season 2 had all those crazy supporting characters that weren't a part of the cast but were in the framework of the story.  There was so much to keep up with, so much going on, and they didn't even need to film together every episode for it to be sheer greatness.  Hell, Ana wasn't even at Lisa's Lingerie Party, if you recall.  Season 3 should have told the story much in the same vein and unlike other housewives shows, they easily just could have added Alexia to the cast and went 8 deep.  Hell, she was basically a full cast member in season 2 anyway.  They should have BEGGED Karent to return and no way should they have cut Ana.  So many mistakes were made for season 3 and they wonder why the ratings went down.

The other thing I like is RHOM really captured the essence of Miami in a way no other franchise (save NYC) really does for their city.  Living in Florida and having been to Miami many times, I miss that.

It's still my all-time favorite franchise and I'd KILL to have it back.

• Members

@juniorz1 Ana was at the lingerie party. She arrived late, but she was in the kitchen after Adriana whacked Joanna. Remember, it was Ana (along with Marysol I think) that brought up Karent going to the press and talking about the women, which was the cause of Adriana and Joanna throwing hands. OMG. That was such a good episode. I need to go find all of s2 somewhere online and watch again. 

Bravo really messed up by scrapping MIA and DC like they did. DC would've had a stellar season 2 too, had Bravo not pulled the plug when they did. All the women's marriages (minus Lynda) went awry around the time they would've been shooting. We would've seen Michaele run off the with the rock star too. 

Bravo is so stupid and impulsive at times. 

• Members

I recall Ana was cut because she w asnt around to film at all the events...cause she was doing her book tour as well as guest co hosting in the view..plus doing her cooking stuff.  Of course, I would have me to her on for the fact that she had s tufd going in other then during with the other women.

I think a balance needs to be maintained...season 2 of Miami had a great balance between drama, fun moments, and individual segments..

..season 3 also got marred by the Adriana marriage scandal...and how she cut out Lea, etc.

• Members

Wait! You're right. She did stay home b/c her ex-hubby came over for dinner that night. She still brought it though the night they had dinner at that vile Thomas Kramer's house. It p-ssed me off too how all the women (minus Mama Elsa) didn't stick up for her. Karent was so up his a** that it was sickening. She was such a damn social climber, but she brought so much to the show.

I tweeted Ana during s3 and she was all for being full-time. It was Bravo's choice to cut her b/c as you pointed out they didn't wanna tape all she was doing, which was stupid on their part. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude