Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No wonder I missed it! I was so bored during that anti-bullying party! I’m going to check that out right now lol. Crazy that Dorinda has been around that long and finally became a wife. I’d always hoped Ramona’s friend Joni would become a wife. She was there the first four seasons then nothing. 

• Members

Tonight’s NYC is laugh-out-loud hysterical. Luann’s FOMO comments. Ramona’s delusions and Bethenny’s aghast reactions. The montage of the women declaring their sex-music preferences. Tinsley’s outrage that Luann’s arrest has bumped up her own mugshot in the search engine results. Luann’s recalling of her arrest and the ladies’ reactions.

This show is lapping the other major franchises quality-wise.

• Members

NYC was excellent and Faulkner said, laugh out loud funny at many times throughout the episode.

Luann's dog Aston remains one of the cutest dogs on television and her explanation of her arrest sounds like a drunken comedy of errors. It was nice to see how genuinely Sonja, Bethenny and Dorinda greeted Luann. It was very sweet how Sonja was just looking at Luann a few minutes after their initial hello, not saying anything, and then went in for another hug. The FOMO comment was so funny. 

Carole has enjoyed Luann's arrest. She's got an ugly vibe to her that those blond highlights do nothing to conceal. 

Everyone discussing their sex playlists was hilarious. Sonja, of course, was the funniest. 

Ramona is just so full of crap it's hilarious. She thought she could squirm out of trying to get herself invited to Tom's party by being nonchalant and then posting the photo of everyone at dinner while Luann just got out of rehab post arrest?! Insane! Ramona lives in her own world. What's interesting is we have not seen blowback from Bethenny against Ramona for the epic phone call slap down she gave her. 

Sonja is looking absolutely beautiful this season and in this episode in particular she looked stunning. She seems more centred. I loved the scenes with her and Bethenny with their face masks and Sonja keeping the gold wrapping paper. 

I like the shoes that Sonja's doing with her licensing deal with French Sole (a legit company, yay Sonja!) and Dorinda just seems like a petty bitch to trash her for putting a deer off of the Morgan crest onto the shoes. Dorinda is mistaken in thinking that being someone's widow is somehow superior to being someone's ex-wife or mother. Family is family and Sonja does indeed do work for the Morgan Museum in France. I'm glad Bethenny defended her. 

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

RHOP:

Haven't finished the eppy but Karen paying those 2 bitches dust was pure excellence!  Robyn is just too damn dumb to realize how stupid she truly is.  Gizelle found the perfect puppet because you don't have to be particularly clever to get Robyn to do our bidding.  

Ashley doesn't want to be a trophy wife?  Exactly what else has she done?  

• Members

It’s like why do I get surprised that Ramona still sucks. I knew from the Bobby’s funeral episode that bitch either went or wanted to go to Toms party based on her reaction in the car. Luann’s FOMO description was everything.

Another excellent episode. I’m rewatching season 6 right now and it’s interesting to see how much Carole and Luann actually used to get along. I saw some of that this episode but she still got her digs in.