• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOC:

Heather manages to skate by yet again...same with Tamra.

I'm not blinded to Heather like most viewers are.  I sense what we see on the show is a fake Heather...and that the real Heather is more like her mom of screen.

I think everyone knows Tamra is two faced..but like Taylor Armstrong said on WWHL once...they're afraid of her (at least Gina is).

We need another cast tune up for season 18 because this cast isn't working.  I think we need to focus on one of the housewives and cast a few of their friends. 

RHONY:

I have heard rumors Sai got her current hubby by being the other women when he was married before.  Not sure if true, but could explain why she's so invested in the Pravit travel story.

Which by the way, my manager does the same thing as Pravit..and once points and perks are obtained..he and his wife go to Europe with those perks and points.

Regarding the Reunion preview, Brynn looks to finally be fiesty and has dropped the sex kitten act..for a bit.

• Members

I actually think everyone will be back. 

Tamra - well she helped save the show and course correct it after years of it being off track

Heather - she has wealth and has dynamics with everyone on the cast

Shannon - Bravo would be foolish to not follow her DUI and messy off/on relationship with John

Gina - unfortunately Shannon's DUI saved her job

Emily - I dont like her but I feel like Gina needs her and Bravo views them as a duo. She actually gives more than Gina anyway

Jen - best newbie in ages

Taylor is the only one I could see on the chopping block but since she's a friend, they may just leave her there

• Members

I agree with you -- this cast will be back. Including Tamra who, for a hot second, I thought was going to get Andy to fire her in the middle of reunion. This cast has gelled for the first time in years. The show is finally got back on track, and viewers were even siding with Gina by the end of reunion, which is a minor miracle in of itself. Shannon's got herself into a real-life pickle which the cameras will want to focus on next season.

Having said that, I thought Part 2 of the reunion exposed a lot of the issues which plagued OC prior to Tamra and Vicki's firings. A lot of manufactured alliances/fighting/Tamra-Terry reconciliation.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHONYC

Sai is a miserable cow. She has got to be one of the most unpleasant housewives in the history of the franchise. She just brings down the mood whenever she is on screen and like Pavit said, she is a bitch!

Kerin...cant stand her and how she plays victim. From the tears to playing dumb to acting like she cared that Jessel paid her dust....she has an overly inflated sense of self worth as if she should be groveled to. I loved how Jessel handled her, acting unbothered and not trying to kiss up to her.

Sai vs Brynn. Im on Brynn's side. It was wrong for her to ask Ubah about her bf in that setting BUT Sai si the one that spilled all her tea to the ladies. Ubah didnt tell Brynn so she didnt get the context and how serious she was about it being kept secret though. Sai did and she didnt care as she blabbed. Its the same thing she did to Jenna when she told the ladies about her real name, except this was worse bc Ubah made it clear she did not want it repeated. I was appalled with her trying to paint herself as the victim and throwing all the blame on Brynn instead of owning what she did. I cant stand her.

Ubah is not one to be played with and they need to stop trying her. I thought she gave friend of energy early on but she emerged s a person that deserves to be here in the second half

Jenna...nonfactor in this episode

Jessel for the win! I absolutely love her. I cant beleive that i thought she nad Pavit were heading for divorce early on. Their marriage is unconventional but it works for them. I think she can be rude and disrespectful but he seems to like her personality as it keeps things from being boring. When she says he is her best friend, I believe it. I think he may be the most enjoyable husband from ths franchise and that includes the OGs. She makes for such a great housewife and she's fun to boot. Great casting.

I know some didnt like it but i loved the reboot and the cast. This was their first season and I think it deserves a followup season. Id keep all the ladies but drop Jenna down to a friend and add 2 more women. At least 1 wife and the other can be a friend or wife. Im fine with seeing cameos from OGs but they dont need to be anything more than that. I could actually see Heather fitting in with this crowd. Just please no Leah.

The cast is fine and they have a solid foundation now going forward. They'd be foolish to make any drastic changes for the reasons I outlined. If anything I think the shwo should keep the cast exactly the same and have more cameos from past cast members as BH is about to do. Im still of the mindset that Vicki should be brought back fulltime too

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHONY:

Sai is deeply insecure and she lashes it out instead of actually fixing what ails her.  Rumors have come out that Sai got her current hubby while he was married to someone else.  If true, it certainly explains why she's so obsessed with Jessel/Pravits marriage.

Brynn is emotionally stunted and until she deals with her traumas and grows up.. she isn't going to be in a serious long term relationship.. though I do wonder if she really wants to be in one.. or if she thinks she should be in one.  Lastly.. I loved Nancy Drew growing up so I loved the birthday cake

Please register in order to view this content

Erin really didn't do too much in this episode.. and I won't ever call her a Karen since that is a derogatory term.

Jessel was basically most of the material/drama for the season so it isn't any wonder she got the chair closest to Andy at the reunion.  I can't help but like her.

Jenna was sweet to lend Jessel her apartment all in the name of supporting women.. yet is on a reality show known for tearing down other women.  Irony at it's finest.   I still think she and her son are a little too close.. it's kinda creepy.

Ubah wouldn't be so offended by the question Sai's husband asked last week if she wasn't so bothered by being single.  It's my experience that those that truly are content being single don't really care if people ask why they're single.  And she's too into herself to truly have a satisfying long term relationship.

Overall.. it was a character building season and if there is another season.. maybe the drama will be in larger doses.

• Members

I saw a report they were bringing back the entire OC cast as is and I think it’s an excellent decision. This is the first season in ages that felt like OC. Even Emily and Gina whom I’ve never understood the purpose, may have finally found their place.

• Members

I hope it bears out to be true. Tamrat definitely said it out loud at the reunion and even one of Andy's fake audience questions at the reunion echoed the same sentiment. OC has struggled for years and was floundering with cast after cast. This year, it worked, and they'd be unwise to deviate from it.

• Members

https://www.thewrap.com/real-housewives-salt-lake-city-season-4-ratings-viewership-bravo-peacock/

Congratulations to SLC. It reaches its ratings high and is the second most watch show on Bravo second to only the most recent season of Vanderpump Rules! It really is that girl and so far has been better than the most recent seasons of ATL, NYC and OC

Andy should be thanking her. Alot of us viewers would not be watching if not for her return

Edited by Cheap21