Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Welp... we knew she was definitely going to the pokey for at least 5-10.

Also... is Jen thinking she might get a Teresa Checks In special from Bravo?

Yep. Remember when Garcelle said she'd hired a team to investigate the provenance of these bots? Then it went quiet for 3 months. Some Garcelle haters screamed that she led the fans on, but now I'm wondering if she got her evidence and went to Bravo instead.

Just speculation on my part, of course. Or it may simply be that Rinna taunted the network about putting her on pause... and they did.

• Members

LOL I love him. I know I was surprised to hear that Coach Shah made enough that she didn't even need to do NONE of it. And WOW at her delusion that she is not fired when like Mary she did not do the reunion.

I could see Garcelle doing that, too. Especially now that she knows Bravo has an HR department per the reunion.

Agree.

Same.

• Members

Miami:

Alexia is the villian this season and Im shocked at how ugly she is coming across. i had to roll my eyes when she pulled the Karen tears. She may be Cuban but she still a Karen and knows how to take advantage of that privilege

I think Martina was upset that Julia kissed a man. I think Julia went home to let her know what happened nad they decided to have a united front in public but best believe she got a verbal lashing behind closed doors

Marysol is a lush. She thinks its funny to joke about how much she drinks but its concerning and not funny. She always has a bottle or cup in her hand

Guerdy does make exaggerated faces but I dont think thats a reason to come for her. I dont think she does it on purpose and I can relate bc Ive been told similar things about myself.

Im not a big Adriana fan but I dont get why she isnt a full housewife bc she actually has her own storyline unlike Kiki and Marisol who really are just supporting

Kiki has emerged as my favorite this season. I dont like Julia disiniviting her. That was so tacky. I hope Kiki reads her for that. Also dont like Julia comparing her to an angry loud bird

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Carlos King and his podcast have been steadily hitting out of the park, with really great RH guests revealing more to him than they might normally on a podcast.

His most recent podcast involves Kate Casey, and they discuss the Jen Shah sentencing, where Potomac might be going wrong, and why Rinna was likely fired, all with an inside perspective. It was such a good discussion and went far beyond the bare-bones headlines to where the RH is as a franchise.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Agree with pretty much all this, except for Martina being upset about Julia kissing a man. I felt like Martina was giving No Big Deal vibes. Having said that, I did think Julia covered with a story when Larsa asked her about it. Something about her response felt off. Julia is a bit of a mystery in that she has said she is a lesbian (not bi), and that she was closeted as a model in Paris in the 90s. Nevertheless, she did have two significant relationships with men (including one awful one) which produced offspring.... But this could have been during her closeted years.

ITA that disinviting Kiki was weird and unnecessary. Kiki is a lot of fun, but she's not the loudest or most uncouth of the group whenever there is a gathering! That would be Alexia or Adriana. Kiki is more a reactor to events. Julia definitely did this for Adriana and her director.

I loved seeing Guerdy at home, organising her events and interacting with her hot husband. The way he kissed the back of her neck! It was clear how busy Guerdy is because she has a legit business where she is scheduling expensive weddings and flying around the world. I do think that her husband and children may start to feel like after-thoughts, though.

Fuego Fire or whatever is catchy, but nothing will top the amazingness of Feel The Rush -- the OG version!

The last few minutes of the show were unexpectedly stunning and cinematic in a way I've never seen on the usual RH shows.

• Members

@Cat, I hope Guerdy pulls back on working so much. While you can tell that Russell loves her, you can sense that bit of sadness from neglect. She better start putting some focus on her man or she might end up in the same boat as Lisa. Folks are watching this show, and some people are shameless when it comes to them wanting fame and attention. It takes nothing for a young IG THOT to land in Russell's DMs and go from there. And Russell is VERY sexy. Guerdy, tend to your man!

• Members

When she told him to get the driver to heat up the car and could Russell put a bottle of water in there, I definitely did a

Please register in order to view this content

because she was treating him like a PA. That tone of voice is going to wear thin. Also, what to make of him putting the lotion on her legs (with her pointing impatiently at her legs)? But he's into her, clearly, so maybe the legs do it for him.

I love to see her work because Guerdy has an actual business, one she's been doing for some years and not some pretence for the sake of TV. You see less and less of these real working women on RH these days. But I do agree with you that there will be a point where she is forced to choose between prioritising the business and prioritising him + family -- especially if she's travelling around the world. (The scene in next week's preview between them was telling).

You are 100% right -- look at what happened with Lisa & Lenny. Lenny's side-piece basically stalked Lisa on IG, became a 'friend' and made sure she was at all the BudgetPlayboyMansion parties. Not that Lenny didn't know what he was doing. He made a conscious choice to do it anyway.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yes, her tone towards him didn't sit well with me. But all the stuff that Guerdy needs to fix is fixable--she needs to scale back on working. I just would hate for her to lose a good man over being a workaholic. She is at the top of her game where she can either groom someone on her staff take her place at times or pick and choose jobs. The wedding industry is never going to die down, and I doubt Guerdy's business will take a hit as she has the stamp of approval from major fashion magazines. 

POTOMAC:

The editing on this show has been sh*t this season. What I have feared is coming to fruition. Production has fallen into the hype and has become lazy with editing this show. Meanwhile, the show is lacking cohesion and key scenes, thus leading to all the stories on the show being a mess. And each episode ending in "to be continued" is wearing thin. A show should do that maybe once or twice a season, but Potomac has done it about thirty times this season and the follow up episode typically falls flat after 5 minutes of conflict at the start of the episode. 

• Members

Really? Potomac is still doing it for me, and I haven't had an issue with their editing/production interference. I thought last night had a lot of fun (The Grande Dame's one-liners continue to be full of win; you had to LOL at the universe telling us Robyn's wedding ain't ever happening with that veil blowing away in the breeze; Karen and Ashley teamed up is always a joy to watch; even some of Gizelle's lines had me cracking up). Plus you had the drama (Mia is such a trash person. I don't know all the history between her and her "bestie," but Mia will throw anyone under the bus for a chance at "a moment" on camera. You could tell her friend was cut to the core). 

Plus, you had the build-up to the Karen vs. Charrisse confrontation. Ooh talking about her mama is a sensitive topic, and Charriisse's bloated champagne-filled ass is indeed thirsty to get her flute back. Karen told no lies by pointing that out. 

Side note: With Potomac about to film their reunion, I wonder which show will take its Sunday slot? It seems we're due for Orange County to return first, but they're usually not a Sunday show.